+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Know Optimism Is Not Popular Right Now But

Only been here a few months and a lurker over at BBI. But I notice one glaring bad trend on both boards. So many fall apart real fast after a loss. Fire this person, cut this person etc. Trust me I get what you are trying to say and how you feel. If I made my videos right after a loss they would have no trace of motivation what so ever. Reality is this is the NFL ladies an gents, you are going to lose. Yes that means you too Atlanta.

I agree there is something to how you lose, and the way we lost Sunday there is no excuses for.

But let me remind you, this is the same coaching staff primarily that has brought this team from hell and back to win 2 out of the last 5 Super Bowls. This is the same team primarily that ran the table last season to win it all. These mistakes and issues WILL be corrected.

The Bengals are just what the doctor ordered right before the bye.

The CHAMPS lost a round, not the fight. Remember that. Stay up Giants fans and enjoy a beat down on Sunday.
    https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

UH OH!!! DUCK AND COVER!!!!!

Put on your helmet and pads! Not everyone disagrees with you BTW
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    Oh boy, this might get ugly.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

ChuckKnox for president! Couldn't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Oh boy, this might get ugly.
    Omg. Your signature.

Hmmm....the heart emoticon didn't appear, but basically I love your sig lol.

Giants fans as a whole are never happy. Even after we won our two SB's these past years, there was a "We won the SB, but............" thread created right away. It is virtually impossible on here, BBI, or even sportswrath to tell whether or not we won a football game. It is what it is with our fanbase and I am pretty much used to it. I always avoid any message board during games. You should come on here during a game when we don't score in the first qtr. A "fire Killdrive" thread is created like a reflex.
    Last edited by sharick88; 11-06-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Giants fans as a whole are never happy. Even after we won our two SB's these past years, there was a "We won the SB, but............" thread created right away. It is virtually impossible on here, BBI, or even sportswrath whether or not we won a football game. It is what it is with our fanbase and I am pretty much used to it. I always avoid any message board during games. You should come on here during a game when we don't score in the first qtr. A "fire Killdrive" thread is created like a reflex.
    That is my rule as well. I avoid the board entirely until after the game. Sometimes I will even wait til the next dayif we lose. It's abysmal in here during the hours after a loss.

I suppose it's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    That is my rule as well. I avoid the board entirely until after the game. Sometimes I will even wait til the next dayif we lose. It's abysmal in here during the hours after a loss.

I suppose it's normal.
    Lately its been horrible even after wins. Every one on this board would have taken a 2.5 game lead after week 9 before the season started.