Look Ahead: Giants At Bengals

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/17...t_Bengals.html

Excerpt: "Giants (6-3) at Bengals (3-5)

Paul Brown Stadium

Sunday, 1 p.m.

TV: Ch. 5

Radio: WFAN 660 AM/101.9 FM

Early line: Giants by 4

Justin Tuck and Tom Coughlin have stressed the importance of winning this game with the acknowledgement of going into their bye at 7-3 being a whole lot different than if they do so at 6-4. The Giants have struggled in all three phases, the most worrisome issues stemming from a slumping Eli Manning and a passing attack that has produced just one touchdown in the last 14 quarters. Another Manning – Peyton – and the Broncos beat the Bengals with a fourth-quarter comeback last Sunday. The Giants are hoping to play well enough so that their Manning is not facing that kind of circumstance this week."
    In the spotlight

Giants CB Corey Webster: Webster has spent much of this season as the defender in the wrong place at the wrong time. He flipped that script against the Steelers with a strong performance that included tight coverage of Mike Wallace and an interception. A.J. Green leads the Bengals in receptions (51), receiving yards (735) and touchdowns (8). Expect Webster to man up on Green and endure quite a battle Sunday." Read more..
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    Please send help for Webster.

Webster has been playing well the last few games. Need all around physical play all 3 phases.

Eli needs a nice drive to gain his confidence back.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistanihan View Post
    Webster has been playing well the last few games. Need all around physical play all 3 phases.

Eli needs a nice drive to gain his confidence back.
    Agreed, the defense will not win games for us, but they will do enough to keep the Giants in it... it is the offense that needs to win it. The past few weeks they haven't been doing that, but I think this is the game where they return to form...
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Please do not send help for Webster

What? I have Green on my fantasy team

Oh, and Im also starting Gresham.

I also have Matt Ryan and Julio Jones who I hope will burn the GMEN as well. Although I might be out of the playoffs by then. F'ing McFadden

What? Not like I have a choice here. Harvin maybe out as well so I need my players to blow up.

Giants win 31 to 20 though

Green has 80 yard and a touchdown
    Gresham has 120 yards and a touchdown

thats about it as the Bengals have no idea what a run game is. I think they believe a run is when you throw the ball short to Hawkins and Gresham.

Statistacly speaking, Giants are giving up 10th most fanatsy points to WR and TE. So its not a bad start.

Veteran
    Keeping Green around 100 yards would be a victory for us as this point. Very important game, Bengals are a tough team and could exploit us in numerous spots. Let's hope we play well and walk away with a much needed rebound victory.

All-Pro
    Look.....the Bengles are a decent team. But Come On Man!!!....The Giants should beat them easily...
    Not saying the will be they absolutley should.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Agreed, the defense will not win games for us, but they will do enough to keep the Giants in it... it is the offense that needs to win it. The past few weeks they haven't been doing that, but I think this is the game where they return to form...
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Look.....the Bengles are a decent team. But Come On Man!!!....The Giants should beat them easily...
    Not saying the will be they absolutley should.......
    They will business pro, they will....

# 80

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Look.....the Bengles are a decent team. But Come On Man!!!....The Giants should beat them easily...Not saying the will be they absolutley should.......
    Not sure if I missed a joke or something so I have to ask. Why?