+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

keeping it in perspective

Well we are 6-3 and have played poorly for the past month. A big part of the poor play has been Eli Manning and the offense. We are not looking good right now but the bright spot is that we are 6-3 and in control of our destiny.

The loss against Pittsburgh Steelers still stings but in all reality it is not that bad. It is a game against an AFC team that is well coached. Pittsburgh Steelers are a very good team and as poorly as we played, we still lost by only 4 points.

I know we are missing a speedster like Mario Manningham to spread defenses but we will adjust. We have a chance to turn it around this Sunday and beat the Bengals and go in to the bye at 7-3. I am confident that we will be alright and fix this.

I know folks are going to throw out the "homer" accusations but whatever. I am very confident that Eli Manning takes charge this Sunday, turns his play around and gets us back on track. Watch the team rally around him as our Fearless Leader, The Legendary Eli Manning gears us for the run at the Division Title and a trip to the postseason. All you folks that are chomping to post "the I told you Eli was slightly above average" and "See I told you Eli sucks threads" can put a sock in it because you are all done for the season. Eli Manning is not looking back and now we get ready to play NY Giants Football. Go Big Blue!

I bELIeve.

hope they start to turn it around....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch