+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Warming the pine long enough, get them in!

Watched Wilson do his penance for fumbling the ball, tc. OK, So, put the kid in their. Have you watched What Martin has been doing in TB? Wake tommy! While Nicks is still not 100% put the next guy up in, please, its killing us! While you're at it tell Eli I hope he hears the " POP" real soon, we need him back. While you're moving players around. Bernard for Kuhn, Locklear for DD and get Blackburn back out there otherwise play with 10 men on the D. Herlitz is lost. Go ahead and play the 3 safety set, I don't care ...It can't hurt. Whoever coached up Webby last week let him coach up Hosley and the entire ST. Webby was out to prove something last week!! Too bad no one else did! Go Giants!

All-Pro
    As a fan I want the best players we have on the field every week ...And I have to hope that's what TC does... anything else would be incompetent.... jmho

Veteran
    Chase is hurt not sure what the complaint is there. Hosley is a rookie learning under fire - webby has had his own struggles this year. Hill has played some nickel himself and may get another shot. Bernard was on a pitch count but at 100 percent he will be the third tackle into rotation - then kuhn.

Agreed on diehl. And would love to see at least 6/7 touches for Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    Chase is hurt not sure what the complaint is there. Hosley is a rookie learning under fire - webby has had his own struggles this year. Hill has played some nickel himself and may get another shot. Bernard was on a pitch count but at 100 percent he will be the third tackle into rotation - then kuhn.

Agreed on diehl. And would love to see at least 6/7 touches for Wilson.
    +1

All-Pro
    Just because Martin is having a good rookie season it doesn't mean Wilson will too. From what I remember after the draft they said that Martin was the more pro ready RB. Bradshaw is a great blocker and while that's not an exciting thing to hear in the world of fantasy football it is extremely important. I agree about Nicks. He should sit at least a month. The only reason why Kuhn was playing is because Bernard was hurt. I agree about sitting Diehl but it will never happen. As much as I like TC he seems to just want Diehl. Blackburn was hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    Watched Wilson do his penance for fumbling the ball, tc. OK, So, put the kid in their. Have you watched What Martin has been doing in TB? Wake tommy! While Nicks is still not 100% put the next guy up in, please, its killing us! While you're at it tell Eli I hope he hears the " POP" real soon, we need him back. While you're moving players around. Bernard for Kuhn, Locklear for DD and get Blackburn back out there otherwise play with 10 men on the D. Herlitz is lost. Go ahead and play the 3 safety set, I don't care ...It can't hurt. Whoever coached up Webby last week let him coach up Hosley and the entire ST. Webby was out to prove something last week!! Too bad no one else did! Go Giants!
    If Wilson's absence from the offense were related to his fumbling, he wouldn't be be the kick returner. It's his blocking and pre-snap reads that are the main concern. He's being developed and he's a critical piece of the puzzle on Special Teams.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 11-08-2012 at 08:43 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If Wilson's absence from the offense were related to his fumbling, he wouldn't be be the kick returner. It's his blocking and pre-snap reads that are the main concern. He's being developed and he's a critical piece of the puzzle on Special Teams.
    as a middle of the line question sort of speak....

do you guys think that Martin would play as much here with the Giants as he plays in TB?
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 11-08-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    as a middle of the line question sort of speak....

do you guys think that Martin would play as much here with the Giants as he plays in TB?
    There's no way to answer that with any certainty. Who did Martin replace? What alternatives do they have? What is their philosophy?

Look at the Eagles for the past two season. They spent huge money on individual "stars" to create the Dream Team last year and where did that get them? Where are they this season?

Here, Wilson sits behind two other back in the offensive rotation but they keep him involved as the kick returner while they develop his offensive skill sets. Wilson is here to stay and his day in the sun will come.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Martin was way more ready to play in the NFL then Wilson. If you think Wilson getting in the game more will make him look like Martin, you are completely wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    There's no way to answer that with any certainty. Who did Martin replace? What alternatives do they have? What is their philosophy?

Look at the Eagles for the past two season. They spent huge money on individual "stars" to create the Dream Team last year and where did that get them? Where are they this season?

Here, Wilson sits behind two other back in the offensive rotation but they keep him involved as the kick returner while they develop his offensive skill sets. Wilson is here to stay and his day in the sun will come.
    come to think about it you are completely right. i mean like i said its not like im trying to call out Wilson or the Giants for not playing him. The bucs didnt have anything except for Martin.

In the long run i hope Wilson becomes the better player obviously, right now there is no dire need to drop him in. i would rather wait it out and hope he is groomed into a beast... he's definitely showing some flashes.