+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: aj green

aj green

he just said on the fan when asked about the giants secondary. "they have ALOT of holes in their defense" if that doesnt piss them off and fire them up i dont know what will. however he did compliment our d line. aj green is a freak and we need c web to play his best and hopefully they give him so help cuz 1on1 aj green will abuse cweb
    FUTURE NFL STAR

We do. We play a soft zone coverage that allows teams to pick it apart.

They should not man up on AJ Green at all in this game. If so, they are in trouble.

They have to stop AJ Green. He is the key to their entire passing attack. Champ Bailey had some struggles containing him last week, so I'm guessing that our guys will have troubles too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    We do. We play a soft zone coverage that allows teams to pick it apart.

They should not man up on AJ Green at all in this game. If so, they are in trouble.
    We played tight man in the face of the Dallas Wrs almost all game,and still got tore up.

It isnt a scheme thing, so far it is a lack of playmakers thing. If you play man in the 2ndry and the Dline isnt getting pressure it is only a matter of time before the wr gets open. We arent getting a passrush, and our Dbs arent staying with WRs for very long. That is a bad combo.

This guy is having a monster year, not to mention it's only halfway through his 2nd season. He deserves to talk and the giants secondary deserves to get trashed on.

Teams are attacking the known weaknesses of our defense. Namely: Stevie Brown, Mark Herzlich and Jayron Hosley. Not to mention guys that should be playing at a high level ie. C.Web and Rolle are not.

Turn-around week?
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

I have A.J green on my fantasy team... he is tearing it up against some pretty good defenses. I mean i watched part of the game against the broncos and he made Champ Bailey look like a child....

i know he will have a huge game because we dont have the tools to stop him unless CWeb has the best game in his career and there is safety help. The trick is IMO keeping the law firm on the ground and bring pressure so A.J cant go deep. I could care less about my fantasy team

imo aj green is best wr in the nfl
    FUTURE NFL STAR

All-Pro
    He was right and they have been that way all year. Why would they change now?

Between AJ Green and Jermaine Gresham, we have a laundry list of pieces to cover.

I wont be surprised if they use Will Hill on some double team scheme's on Green.

Can someone explain why our CB's have been playing coverage on opposing teams WR's? last Sunday Prince was giving a 5-6 yard cushion to Pitts. WRs.