View Poll Results: Does Locklear start over Diehl?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 6.25%
  • No

13 81.25%
  • I am not sure

2 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Do you think Locklear will come back to his starting role this week?

Question of the week if you ask me.

yes....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

As much as I want him to, TC already started DD once over him, I don't see why he wouldn't again. Man is stubborn if anything...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    As much as I want him to, TC already started DD once over him, I don't see why he wouldn't again. Man is stubborn if anything...
    Yea..I think its a no because of that

Veteran
    Coughlin stated that a player will not lose a starting position because of an injury. Now I guess I understand that, so that is the INITIAL reason for starting DD back at his spot when he became healthy.

Now the question appears to be how long DD will have to play poorly to lose his starting job. 1 more week, 2, 3....?

i'm telling you guys. Couglin is getting a little elderly... maybe senile?

hahaha

Nope. TC is very stubborn with his vets. He only quickly pulls rookies and buries them.

TC loves veteran lineman with multiple accolades achieved throughout their career. I'm just waiting for him to bring Alan Faneca and Damien Woody out of retirement next.

Locklear and Diehl are both going to start since it looks like Snee wont play. Locklear at RT and Diehl at RG

This sucks man I hope he doesn't start. I don't know if I can take it anymore and it has only been 1 game so far.