+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' Receiver Hakeem Nicks Returns To Practice, Chris Snee Still Absent

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Giants receiver Hakeem Nicks sat out practice yesterday after the swelling in his knee returned, a potentially troubling sign.

Today, there was better news for the Giants: Nicks returned to the practice field, participating in the offensive walk-through and running routes in one-on-one drills during the portion of practice open to the media. His left knee, though, was heavily wrapped.

Nicks' official participation will be listed later.

Nicks began the season with a foot injury, and developed the knee injury in the Week 2 game against Tampa Bay. He then missed the next three games. Last week was the first time all season Nicks was not listed on the injury report, but he was again listed this week with the knee injury." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

The silver lining in this report could be Chris Snee not practicing. If he can't go, Diehl will likely slide over to Guard and Locklear in at Tackle. Should be a better fit.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    I might get flamed for this, but I say rest Bradshaw and Nicks this game. I have every confidence in Hixon filling the void a bit as well as Brown mixing in Wilson. the two weeks of rest should get these guys a little more ready for the tough stretch ahead.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    I might get flamed for this, but I say rest Bradshaw and Nicks this game. I have every confidence in Hixon filling the void a bit as well as Brown mixing in Wilson. the two weeks of rest should get these guys a little more ready for the tough stretch ahead.
    +1
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Nah, you are right. Hixon or Barden in front of an injuried Nicks. And Brown and Wilson in front of Bradshaw.
    ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

All-Pro
    He should sit this week. He has done nothing since coming back against the 49ers and just yesterday his knee had swelling. Sometimes a player needs to be held back. I know he wants to play, but he is not healthy. Give Randle his snaps. Now watch he goes out and has a career game. Lol.

Tomorrow will be telling if Nicks' knee swells up again. I agree about Bradshaw, but I don't see rest making his feet any better. So the question is do they make a real effort to give Brown more snaps?

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Nah, you are right. Hixon or Barden in front of an injuried Nicks. And Brown and Wilson in front of Bradshaw.
    I think it's more likely Randle will be the # 3 IF Nicks can't go.

# 80

Veteran
    Bradshaw could sit if he wants to but he won't

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Bradshaw could sit if he wants to but he won't
    No player is going to ask not to play. I would be surprised if Ahmad is here next season though (assuming Brown and Wilson step up when called). I would not be surprised if Jerry Reese tried to re-structure Bradshaw's contract to free up some CAP space.

# 80