+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Giants look miserable when they are on the field

When you watch the Giants play i just don't see them having fun. The D used to love getting after the quaterback and had their "BALLIN" dance but now when i watch this team play no one besides JPP plays with pride or enthusiasim. Its sad, I know Tuck has been hurt and cant lead by example but he needs to be a vocal leader if he cant lead on the field. Its hard to go to games and get excited and cheer when they perform and look miserable. thoughts?

Re: Giants look miserable when they are on the field

would u be excited playing for Fewell or KG?? I doubt I would if I was a pro player...

they don't know how to use the strengths of players to the players advantages and consistently show they do more damage than good...who could enjoy that??

After that pick by Webster the D looked pretty fired up...then the O took the field....and well, we know the rest.........

Bench Player

Tuck is too mellow to be a team captain. I love the fact that he's a nice guy, but we seriously need a mean m-----f----r on our defense. Someone that wants to knock the p--s out of the guy with the ball every play.

Veteran

[quote user="AZwhoopr"]Tuck is too mellow to be a team captain. I love the fact that he's a nice guy, but we seriously need a mean m-----f----r on our defense. Someone that wants to knock the p--s out of the guy with the ball every play.
    [/quote]That'd be JPP. He will be the new captain very soon, give him another year or two

D is on the losing end of SO many plays that it's hard to look excited. Agree they don't appear to have pride playing for the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS, but again, when you're getting your **s whipped time and time again, it can't be fun.

Veteran

They're taking on personality of Captain Tuck.

guys on defense look tired and beaten down. Need a quick pick six of Sanchez or a fumble return to get the mojo going.

[quote user="NYGiants2120"]When you watch the Giants play i just don't see them having fun. The D used to love getting after the quaterback and had their "BALLIN" dance but now when i watch this team play no one besides JPP plays with pride or enthusiasim. Its sad, I know Tuck has been hurt and cant lead by example but he needs to be a vocal leader if he cant lead on the field. Its hard to go to games and get excited and cheer when they perform and look miserable. thoughts?[/quote]I disagree. During a long time out on Sunday, they were playing a catchy tune and I saw our safeties dancing and having alot of fun with it. I was really disappointed in them. The game was already slipping away in the second period and they should have been working at being "locked in" rather than goofing around and dancing on the field during a break. We need professionals out there, not clowns or dancers.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="M0rbid"]They're taking on personality of Captain Tuck.
    [/quote]

This is my fear. I don't want our rookies- who I think have a lot of potential- being influenced by all our "I don't give a ****" veterans. That mindset can spread like cancer, and I don't want it touching Prince, Jones, Williams, Herzlich, Sash, and guys like JPP & Linval. That's one reason I'm not opposed to cutting ties with some guys like Osi and Tuck like a surgeon removing a metastatic tumor. Just my 2-cents.