+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238

    Bengals announce Sundays game vs Giants is blacked out

    Per Giants 101 on FB.

    Sounds like any fans in the OH area will need to adjust their plans to see Sundays game...

  2. #2
    bahahahaha

  3. #3
    They're more Buckeyes fans anyway.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

    1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    I definitely feel bad for the area fans to be honest.
    That would really suck to constantly wonder whether or not your team is going to be televised week-to-week.

    Actually, wait about 3 years and our local Jests fans will probably be in the same predicament.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    One comment on FB caught my attention:
    Love him or hate him, Ochocinco would buy those tickets to make sure those games weren't blacked out in Cincy. Sucks for Giants fans out that way.
    lol...so true.

  6. #6
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    22,591
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    I definitely feel bad for the area fans to be honest.
    That would really suck to constantly wonder whether or not your team is going to be televised week-to-week.

    Actually, wait about 3 years and our local Jests fans will probably be in the same predicament.
    nah....the Jets already buy out their tix if their are left overs...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    nah....the Jets already buy out their tix if their are left overs...
    Good point, I forgot about that.

  8. #8
    Veteran BlueJayC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoboken, NJ
    Posts
    1,297
    Road tripping it out there tomorrow.....still trying to find out where to sit as there are a ton of tickets still available.....

    Think them blacking out the game will drive ticket prices up or down by the end of the day?

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Road tripping it out there tomorrow.....still trying to find out where to sit as there are a ton of tickets still available.....

    Think them blacking out the game will drive ticket prices up or down by the end of the day?
    Not sure what the rules are. If the blackout can be reversed based on ticket sales thru Sunday then Id say obviously the prices will go way way down. But if the blackout is set in stone, I don't see prices moving.

    Anyone know what the rules/laws are when something is declared blacked out? Can it be reversed?

  10. #10
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,401
    Sad. Hey NJ / NY Giants fans, time to make a weekend trip and get away from the damage again. Although, not sure there is too much to do in Cincy.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

    3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts