+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can we just go ahead and

Release Keith Rivers!!!! Is it really worth it to have this guy come out and play decently for one game, only to have him go down to injury for 3 games?! I think we should ditch Rivers to keep Hill. At least we only wasted a 5th round pick on Keith.....

Veteran
    he's gone next year

All-Pro
    He has loads of talent but I think we now know why he came so cheap. He just can't stay healthy.

Veteran
    A lot of people were high on giving up a 5th rounder for him. Some were even scouting him since his USC days an while he was playing in Cincy and the fact that he was a 1st round pick 5 years ago or so. Could of had either Vick ballard or Alfred morris with that pick, not saying that we needed another back but just saying could of had either the two.

flame away.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran
    Not sure why we would let him go now - there is no one to replace him - healthy or not. The guy still flashes great talent - id rather keep him and see if he can put together a nice second half then call up a scrub who wont play anyway. If there was a stud LB behind him I;d understand this thread - but right now it just sounds like impatience.

Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    Not sure why we would let him go now - there is no one to replace him - healthy or not. The guy still flashes great talent - id rather keep him and see if he can put together a nice second half then call up a scrub who wont play anyway. If there was a stud LB behind him I;d understand this thread - but right now it just sounds like impatience.
    this^^^

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Release Keith Rivers!!!! Is it really worth it to have this guy come out and play decently for one game, only to have him go down to injury for 3 games?! I think we should ditch Rivers to keep Hill. At least we only wasted a 5th round pick on Keith.....
    Why would you do that now?
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 11-08-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Chris Canty didn't have a good first year in NY.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    he's gone next year
    Why wait till next year....he is a waste of a roster spot.

He flashes yes......but cannot stay on the field. What good is he to us if he can't stay healthy enough to make a play?! What good is the depth, if the depth is non-existant?