+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Antrel on A.J. Green

@Giants_101: Antrel Rolle on A.J. Green: "I'll talk with my pads" and "If he sees me, he better duck." #nyg #giants #bengals

All-Pro
    So Green will now have maybe 200 yards receiving with 2 TD's. Way to go Rolle.

I hope Antrel gives Green a little chin music on Sunday. It would be nice to have opposing WRs fear someone in our secondary.

DOIT!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

All-Pro
    No WR fears the Giants defense.

Moving past the whole "shut up and play" mantra, it seems awfully silly for a safety of Rolle's talent to trash talk A.J. Green.

I hope rolle does destroy this kid.. he took a swipe at our defense right or not he did. If Rolle wants to say this I'm perfectly fine with it.

Veteran
    Rolle has always talked - always. If thats extra motivation for arguably the best wideout in the league so be it - but the guy is already amazing his words wont do much. Green took a shot at our D (maybe rightly so) but heres our chance to let that motivate us. Nothing new here from Rolle.

Veteran

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    No WR fears the Giants defense.
    no one fears a soft defense

I don't know...I think Green simply made an observation on our defense and stated how there are a lot of ways to move the ball on them. If the defense views that as trash talk and it somehow motivates them more, so be it.

Veteran
    Umm there is no one in this league who plays defense who likes to hear there are holes in their unit - yes it was an observation but certainly a pointed one that any defender would not like - TRUE OR NOT.