+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I want to tell you guys, thanks and something I just wanted to tell you all

I was recently rated as 100% disabled by the veterans affairs for having lost 14 feet of my small bowels. but I'm still alive. Like the Gmen, I am NOT giving up. I see myself as family with all my fans here, either by being a fellow Giants fan or by being fellow veterans yourselves. Either way, We are forever family.

I hope and pray that you are all well and safe due to Superstorm Sandy. I've heard heartbreaking stories here in the DC area about how you folks are suffering. Please... stay safe and watch each others backs. Looters are going nuts up there and I don't want any of you to be victims. However, I have been extremely blessed being a part of this community and a part of your family here.

GOD speed everyone!

Chris Jackson
    Veteran and Fellow Giant fan.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

You hang in there.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

wow.....good thoughts and prayers go out to you and thank you for your service to our country. If I may be so bold as to say even though you are considered disabled don't give up on doing things. Recently a very close friend of mine had a heart transplant (46 years old) and was considered1 00% disabled before and after the surgery. He is doing so well he has given up the disability and is going back to work. I am making no assumptions about your condition and ability but just to lend the advice of keeping busy and not too idle for your own sake. Best of luck with your future Chris......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Love topics like this, warms my heart.

..And I just wanted to say, no, thank YOU brother for everything you've sacrificed for all of us. Keep fighting and my prayers are with you bud.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    I was recently rated as 100% disabled by the veterans affairs for having lost 14 feet of my small bowels. but I'm still alive. Like the Gmen, I am NOT giving up. I see myself as family with all my fans here, either by being a fellow Giants fan or by being fellow veterans yourselves. Either way, We are forever family.

I hope and pray that you are all well and safe due to Superstorm Sandy. I've heard heartbreaking stories here in the DC area about how you folks are suffering. Please... stay safe and watch each others backs. Looters are going nuts up there and I don't want any of you to be victims. However, I have been extremely blessed being a part of this community and a part of your family here.

GOD speed everyone!

Chris Jackson

Lost my brother to Cancer, he was at the vet, but a trooper. we all want hang in there, you are still relevant, i say,"Giant for life ALL IN"! god bless!

All-Pro
    You are a veteran, a hero... I don't deserve your thanks, but you most certainly deserve mine.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

respect ....and thanks.
    the pen is said to be mightier than the sword.....
    but when is the last time your sword ran out of ink ?

All-Pro
    Thank You for your Service. I truly appreciate what people like yourself have done for us in America to be able to enjoy the freedoms we have. Also hope you have a speedy recovery
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Thank you for your service.

Truly.

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post

GOD speed everyone!

Chris Jackson
    Thank you for your service.

People like you are the reason why we live in the greatest country on Earth.

Happy Veterans day.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell