+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

eli's slump explained

I determined this last year. The universe has a property like dark matter called manning juice. Know one knows exactly what it is but it exists in limited quantities. Last year there was not enough manning juice near peyton. As a result the bones in his neck crumbled and he needed 8 surgeries. However most manning juice gravitate around Eli. This manning juice was so powerful it even caused balls to stick to Mario manninghams gloves.

This year the juice is flowing to peyton and eli's streak of 200 yard games is broken. Scientist are still trying to determine if there is enough manning juice in the universe to have a true manning bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    I determined this last year. The universe has a property like dark matter called manning juice. Know one knows exactly what it is but it exists in limited quantities. Last year there was not enough manning juice near peyton. As a result the bones in his neck crumbled and he needed 8 surgeries. However most manning juice gravitate around Eli. This manning juice was so powerful it even caused balls to stick to Mario manninghams gloves.

This year the juice is flowing to peyton and eli's streak of 200 yard games is broken. Scientist are still trying to determine if there is enough manning juice in the universe to have a true manning bowl.
    bored today???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I can't help but agree. Peyton's been taking many swigs without passing.

Share big bro! SHARE!

I believe you are referring to the Law of Conservation of Manning Talent...

Manning Talent can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only be converted from one Manning to another...
    Andre the Giant

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post

somebody watched Space Jam on repeat today

yeah Peyton,.." don't bogart that joint. pass it over to me!! (very old song)!

Maybe archie chooses who he wants the better manning to be?
    ​​​

Ridiculous!

Maybe Peyton disguised himself as Eli all last year. And now, Eli is back.
    Do not feed the trolls.