+ Reply to Thread

one thing about nicks

So I like nicks but there is one thing about him I do not like. He never dives for the pilon. In the steelers game he made a big catch and got ushered out of bounds at about the 3. That drive we ended up kicking a field goal. That made a difference. He has done this several times over the years.

Now maybe he would not have made it but i think he has to get it in his head that inside the 5 its better to stay in bounds andfight for the end zone.

Uhhhh....whatever!

. He has done this several times over the years. Now maybe he would not have made it but i think he has to get it in his head that inside the 5 its better to stay in bounds andfight for the end zone.
    At first i was like whats with this thread, but on second thought i actually recall a few games in the past where i felt nicks could have scored if he reached out or dived lol. I guess its just not his thing

He is a bit fragile. While I agree with you, I can only believe that the reason is concern of injury. He has always seemed to play it a bit safe after the catch.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    So I like nicks but there is one thing about him I do not like. He never dives for the pilon. In the steelers game he made a big catch and got ushered out of bounds at about the 3. That drive we ended up kicking a field goal. That made a difference. He has done this several times over the years.

Now maybe he would not have made it but i think he has to get it in his head that inside the 5 its better to stay in bounds andfight for the end zone.
    He's saving himself for the stretch run & then will be a monster in the playoffs. Book it.

Guy is very fragile....he is no Terrell Owens I will say that....he needa to step up and get open