+ Reply to Thread

Anyone grab Andre Brown?

I put a claim on him this week and won him. With all Bradshaws injuries and other running back trying out it seems crazy not to.

How the hell has he been available this long in your league? Guy is 15 points a game when he gets a proper amount of snaps. Nice pickup, I'd start him even if Bradshaw is playing.

He's been bounced around a lot, I might be the 3rd or 4th person to pick him up

He'd be top 15 if the Giants started him, hell, maybe Wilson would be, too.

Ugh, this thing frustrates me, and not just from a fantasy perspective.

I've had him on my bench for 5 weeks!

Now might be a good time to pick up the rookie as well!

I won quite a few games with Brown as my flex.

The one time I didn't start him, I lost, and Brown scored more points from my bench than Ray Rice... The sad thing is, I asked on nfl.com whether I should consider benching Rice vs the Texans in favor of Brown. Everyone thought I was ******ed for even considering the idea...

Regardless, Rice has been underperforming as of late, so I traded him for RG3 and will be starting Brown from here on out. Keeping a close eye on Wilson and will pick him up if he starts seeing carries and producing.

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.