+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which backup WR is more likely to get targets vs CIN?

Which backup WR is more likely to get targets vs CIN?

One of my fantasy teams has Percy Harvin on it, who is now ruled as extremely doubtful, and I need to pick up an emergency wideout for this week since Larry Fitzgerald is on bye. I figured if Nicks was limited that there would be a chance for some Giants backups to shine this weekend. Ramses Barden and Rueben Randle are both available in this league. Which of those two are more likely to see a target and do something with it?

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Randle. Barden doesn't seem to figure in the team's plans.

Could be better options available, though. If Titus Young is ruled out, Ryan Broyles could be a nice start.

Same situation as you. I need my third guy along with Bowe and Cruz since Fitz and Antonio Brown are out. I was thinking of signing Cotchery, Hawkins, or Bess. Not sure yet. It's just gonna be a week rental.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Same situation as you. I need my third guy along with Bowe and Cruz since Fitz and Antonio Brown are out. I was thinking of signing Cotchery, Hawkins, or Bess. Not sure yet. It's just gonna be a week rental.
    Of those three I like Bess the best. Although Hawkins scares me as a Giants fan this week. Don't like Cotchery at all.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Another option for me is Manningham of all people...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Manningham is one of the most overly-owned players this year, Nate Washington is another. There have got to be better options than that.

+ Reply to Thread