+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does Eli have arm fatigue?

http://snygiants.com/eli-manning/is-...m-arm-fatigue/

.......NFL Films Executive Director Greg Cosell, who specializes in breaking down quarterback footage, appeared on ESPN Radio with Colin Cowherd this morning and reluctantly confirmed what some Giant fans have been suspecting:

"This may shock a few people, but I get a sense of watching the film that his arm might be a little tired. I don’t think the ball’s been coming out quite as well, particularly on the intermediate and deeper throws…Eli has a big arm. I just think that his arm might be a little tired. He’s not throwing with the same velocity, he’s not driving the ball down the field the way he has in his career."
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Could be the late bye week, he will be fine. Maybe he does need some rest. Look at the bright side we are in full control of first place, if Eli is going to slump thank god it's happening while the rest of the east is losing. He will get hot at the right time you will see. He's proven himself to do just that.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

I don't get this. He's not even that old in QB yrs. Why would his arm be tired?

Maybe he hurt it lifting too many Lombardi trophies I don't know!

Same number of attempts as Romo and Brady. Why would he be tired?

Not sure if I buy the story either.....maybe it's a mechanical thing that can be worked out.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

There are a lot of reasons for what might appear to be a tired arm, and it has nothing to do with number of attempts.
    A few weeks ago Eli took a hit and his right shoulder was driven into the turf.
    I think he has a sore shoulder from that hit.
    It will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    There are a lot of reasons for what might appear to be a tired arm, and it has nothing to do with number of attempts.
    It will get better.
    I remember that hit Zim

it looked like something that might result in some lingering effects for sure

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    It will get better.
    True. I actually wondered if he could be concealing an injury.

Veteran
    he seems to have mental fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    he seems to have mental fatigue
    Yeah you is right. I agree.