+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: IS EVERY ONE

  1. #1

    Question IS EVERY ONE

    Is every one out to kill us ?
    I know what it is, It's because we are Super Bowl Champs.....so if they beat us, it's like they beat the Champs. So now that the Gmen know what's going on........ what will they do ?

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,017
    They knew this (or should have) known this from the beginning. Every team is going to try and defeat the champs.

  3. #3
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,803
    um...it's the NFL. Every game counts. If other teams are happy just beating the SB champs from last season then that team should be run out of town by the fans carrying torches and pitchforks.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    They knew this (or should have) known this from the beginning. Every team is going to try and defeat the champs.

    Very True..................I was just trying to remind them !

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    um...it's the NFL. Every game counts. If other teams are happy just beating the SB champs from last season then that team should be run out of town by the fans carrying torches and pitchforks.
    How do you think the Steelers feel now .......... It must have pumped them up 100%................It's Like putting the Cherry on the cake !

  6. #6
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,803
    Why? We were champs LAST year and it's not like we've been playing like champions. I would think winning against ANY team in thier own house would pump up a team. It
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  7. #7
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,576
    I don't think people think about it too much, they just focus on it like every other game, especially a defending champion like us, who most people don't even consider that dominant but rather lucky.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 11-09-2012 at 09:16 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Why? We were champs LAST year and it's not like we've been playing like champions. I would think winning against ANY team in thier own house would pump up a team. It

    True........Just reminding the Giants, that they have to start playing harder...and start playing like champions....If they what a shot @ the Div. ---- Playoffs, & SB......It's in their hands.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I don't think people think about it too much, they just focus on it like every other game especially a defending champion like us, who most people don't even consider that dominant but rather lucky.
    this ^
    we don't scare anybody except Jerry Jones.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I don't think people think about it too much, they just focus on it like every other game, especially a defending champion like us, who most people don't even consider that dominant but rather lucky.
    Some people say there is no such thing as LUCK, You make your own Luck ......I personally don't have the answer, but getting back to the Gmen last year, from the way they won those last games, and the Super Bowl, it was all Talent.and no LUCK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts