+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

after the season i wonder how much money it would save if we cut..............

kenny philips and antrel rolle and have will the thrill hill and stevie give me that ball brown start at saftey next year. now im not saying w hill and s brown are a better tandum then phillps and rolle but if it saved us alot of money which free'd us up some cap space to help our cause i would be ok with that..... thoughts!
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season/ won second tiny mite bowl game

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    kenny philips and antrel rolle and have will the thrill hill and stevie give me that ball brown start at saftey next year. now im not saying w hill and s brown are a better tandum then phillps and rolle but if it saved us alot of money which free'd us up some cap space to help our cause i would be ok with that..... thoughts!
    lol at this thread.

i guess we will have over 20 free agents and a lot of hard decisions to make.
    here's a quick and dirty on it....actually says we'll lose Rolle to free agency.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ding-into-2013
    Last edited by stormblue; 11-09-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

I'm pretty sure Kenny Phillips is a free agent (so we can't cut him).

I'm not sure about that one. Rolle is great against the run but will get burned in pass coverage all day long. KP is pretty good overall, more against the pass than the run. I think that Hill will have more success at nickel corner, especially if Hosley doesn't work out there. Brown, is a good ball hawk and is good for a game changing play, but last week I noticed that he struggled in pass coverage. I think Stevie does his best when he isn't out there on every down.

Veteran
    if we can get a top defensive player in the draft then it's probable

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by qndarius3 View Post
    lol at this thread.
    your cool
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season/ won second tiny mite bowl game

I thought it was BParcells777 at first glance... That said, it is possible KP is allowed to walk...

laugh all you want.....these guys aren't worth the 7 mil apiece.....and the giants aren't going to pay it.

Rolle will either take a cut or be gone......
    and KP will be one of those overpriced injury-prone
    part-time quick-fixes for somebody else like Rolle was for us.

Corey Webtoast too.
    waaaaay to much money being wasted back there by paper tigers.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    laugh all you want.....these guys aren't worth the 7 mil apiece.....and the giants aren't going to pay it.

Rolle will either take a cut or be gone......
    and KP will be one of those overpriced injury-prone
    part-time quick-fixes for somebody else like Rolle was for us.

Corey Webtoast too.
    waaaaay to much money being wasted back there by paper tigers.
    I thought KP was only 2 mil?