+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

My bet on Bradshaw v. Bengals

If he tops 100 yards against the Bengals, I won't post another critical thread about him all season.

However, my guess is he rushes for less than 70 on Sunday....once again, he missed almost the entire week of practice....and that's the main reason why the ground game has struggled recently.

EDIT: If David Diehl starts, I'm going to push this bet.....I can't honestly judge Bradshaw if Diehl is in there.

My hope is they go with Locklear, and give Bradshaw a rest......he'd be much more effective in the back stretch if he could rest Sunday and over the bye.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 11-09-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    if he misses practice why the heck is he still playing when we have 2 not only healthy but better RBs

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    if he misses practice why the heck is he still playing when we have 2 not only healthy but better RBs
    That Brown and Wilson are healthier is a fact, that they are better is not.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    So Wilson is a bust then? Because i don't really care if you're a rookie, if you're a first round pick and you can't beat out a heavily-injured beat up 7th rounder, something fishy is going on. I sure as hell hope this is not the case...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 11-09-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Well we wont know if they dont let them play.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

I was hearing Bradshaw most likely wont play Sunday.

Banned
    ABs ability as such an excellent pass blocker is more than likely the main reason why he will be the starting back for the rest of the season. However, I do think that we should get the other guys some more touches.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    So Wilson is a bust then? Because i don't really care if you're a rookie, if you're a first round pick and you can't beat out a heavily-injured beat up 7th rounder, something fishy is going on. I sure as hell hope this is not the case...
    You show me anywhere, in any thread, at any point in time where I wrote Wilson is a bust. Wilson is probably a better running back than either Bradshaw or Brown but right now he's not good enough in making reads and picking up blitzes as either Bradshaw or Brown.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Surely sounds like it. Ask yourself how many rookie RBs have great rookie seasons. A RB career is so short they should hit the field right out of their rookie season unless he's not what they thought he was when drafted which seems to be the case....hmmmmmm.. BUST yep that's what it appears to be so far that is IMHO anyway.

All-Pro
    I'd like to see brown get extended playing time like he did vs Carolina when he broke out
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***