+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Starter Chris Christie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    140

    NFL dirtiest players

    We all could have guessed who would make the top spot on that list, Lions Ndamukong Suh, who stomped on a Green Bay player during the Thanksgiving Day game. Who do you feel is on your own personal list, and why?

    http://usat.ly/SxwAmT
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace


  2. #2
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,409
    Ryan Clark, steve smith annoys me, cortland finnegan was, the old Cowboys O Line.

  3. #3
    Starter Chris Christie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Ryan Clark, steve smith annoys me, cortland finnegan was, the old Cowboys O Line.
    I hope you don't mean our old Steve Smith The Panthers Steve Smith annoys the heck out of me, however Eagles wr DeSean Jackson is not so much dirty, just annoys me the most with his bad sportsmanship and showboating. Ugh!
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace


  4. #4
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    I hope you don't mean our old Steve Smith The Panthers Steve Smith annoys the heck out of me, however Eagles wr DeSean Jackson is not so much dirty, just annoys me the most with his bad sportsmanship and showboating. Ugh!
    Panthers Steve Smith. And yes I agree.

    by the way, love the username

  5. #5
    Starter Chris Christie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Panthers Steve Smith. And yes I agree.

    by the way, love the username
    Thanks me too What was the name of that player from the Cowboys a couple years back that used to trip people, he was on their o line, it's on the tip of my fingers just can't remember his name?
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace


  6. #6
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In your kitchen.
    Posts
    33,017
    Eli is clearly the dirtiest player.

    Please support.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,328
    who cares

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    Thanks me too What was the name of that player from the Cowboys a couple years back that used to trip people, he was on their o line, it's on the tip of my fingers just can't remember his name?
    That would be none other than ...........Flozell Adams

  9. #9
    Used to be Hines Ward. Oh, and by the way, he sucks as an analyst.

  10. #10
    Steve Smith? Like in a Hines Ward blindside hit kind of way? Can't say I've ever really noticed from him.

    Stomping on a player will definitely get you to the top of the list like Suh did and his lame excuse of being off balance being the reason just made it "extra" dirty IMO.

    I'd have to add Laron (Laundry) Landry to the list.
    Tepid Salsa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts