+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NFL dirtiest players

We all could have guessed who would make the top spot on that list, Lions Ndamukong Suh, who stomped on a Green Bay player during the Thanksgiving Day game. Who do you feel is on your own personal list, and why?

http://usat.ly/SxwAmT
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Ryan Clark, steve smith annoys me, cortland finnegan was, the old Cowboys O Line.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Ryan Clark, steve smith annoys me, cortland finnegan was, the old Cowboys O Line.
    I hope you don't mean our old Steve Smith The Panthers Steve Smith annoys the heck out of me, however Eagles wr DeSean Jackson is not so much dirty, just annoys me the most with his bad sportsmanship and showboating. Ugh!
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    I hope you don't mean our old Steve Smith The Panthers Steve Smith annoys the heck out of me, however Eagles wr DeSean Jackson is not so much dirty, just annoys me the most with his bad sportsmanship and showboating. Ugh!
    Panthers Steve Smith. And yes I agree.

by the way, love the username

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Panthers Steve Smith. And yes I agree.

by the way, love the username
    Thanks me too What was the name of that player from the Cowboys a couple years back that used to trip people, he was on their o line, it's on the tip of my fingers just can't remember his name?

Eli is clearly the dirtiest player.

Please support.

Veteran
    who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    Thanks me too What was the name of that player from the Cowboys a couple years back that used to trip people, he was on their o line, it's on the tip of my fingers just can't remember his name?
    That would be none other than ...........Flozell Adams

Used to be Hines Ward. Oh, and by the way, he sucks as an analyst.

Steve Smith? Like in a Hines Ward blindside hit kind of way? Can't say I've ever really noticed from him.

Stomping on a player will definitely get you to the top of the list like Suh did and his lame excuse of being off balance being the reason just made it "extra" dirty IMO.

I'd have to add Laron (Laundry) Landry to the list.
    Tepid Salsa