+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Turning into yankee fans?

Are we becoming spoiled as giant fans? 6-3 and first in the division, coming off a super bowl and you would think we were 3-6....I think we have been spoiled by this team,quarterback,and coaches...Just try and appreciate it giant fans,it's hard sometimes, but one day this will be over.

I don't think that it's we're spoiled, but rather the fact that despite winning a few games (and our loss to PIT), we haven't been playing very well.

If we were playing well and winning, and even if we played well and just came up short against PIT, most would have a different attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I don't think that it's we're spoiled, but rather the fact that despite winning a few games (and our loss to PIT), we haven't been playing very well.

If we were playing well and winning, and even if we played well and just came up short against PIT, most would have a different attitude.
    I respect your opinion drez....but come on...you see these boards, questioning Eli again...yes he has has 3 bad games but you know what...going into this game I feel great knowing he is our qb, we will learn one day when he is gone, even before last year's run, these are the golden years, we are relevant every year, can't ask for much more.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I respect your opinion drez....but come on...you see these boards, questioning Eli again...yes he has has 3 bad games but you know what...going into this game I feel great knowing he is our qb, we will learn one day when he is gone, even before last year's run, these are the golden years, we are relevant every year, can't ask for much more.
    Well, Eli has deserved criticism, though not downright questioning. He has been a big factor in why we haven't been doing well, but the offense as a whole has struggled as well. I think he'll shake out of it soon enough, along with the rest of the offense.

But, you know this place, it isn't exactly a place where logic and moderation reigns, but rather the extremes.

Bench Player
    I was thinking the same thing. We lose a tough game against PIT and we all get mad. Did Eli play bad? Yeah, but at the end of the day I still wouldn't take anyone else.

Giants aren't usually good in Novemeber anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. We lose a tough game against PIT and we all get mad. Did Eli play bad? Yeah, but at the end of the day I still wouldn't take anyone else.

Giants aren't usually good in Novemeber anyway lol
    We've been off the past few games. Don't let our record deceive you.

Yeah we're 6-3, but did you see the way Eli played? If he doesn't fix that pronto it could be 6-10. I still have faith in him to go about fixing it (which is why I don't say get rid of him), but it's still hard to see the team that showed up last week beating any other team on our schedule. If it was Jacksonville and KC over and over, we could...d
    Andre the Giant

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We've been off the past few games. Don't let our record deceive you.
    Honestly bro, we have a winning record and a SOLID lead in our division. Are we going to win another Super Bowl? IDK but all I know is I could give a **** about what happens in Nov. I am ready for Dec and the heart attack playoff race we will be facing.

Just have your medicine cabinet stocked. I'll worry about us failing when we are no longer in the playoff picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    Honestly bro, we have a winning record and a SOLID lead in our division. Are we going to win another Super Bowl? IDK but all I know is I could give a **** about what happens in Nov. I am ready for Dec and the heart attack playoff race we will be facing.

Just have your medicine cabinet stocked. I'll worry about us failing when we are no longer in the playoff picture.
    I'm not saying we should be panicking yet, but we shouldn't be rejoicing either. Schedule doesn't get any easier.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm not saying we should be panicking yet, but we shouldn't be rejoicing either. Schedule doesn't get any easier.
    I know what you're saying. I just don't care about these things anymore lol. I mean last season after the Hawks, 49ers, Eagles, Saints, Skins games, and Packers game I was mad, but we won the Super Bowl.

So I really dont get phased by this part of the season anymore lol.