Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Video montage of Herzlichs game

not sure if posted here, didnt see

Anyone who tried to convince me that Herzlich was better than Blackburn should be hiding under a rock somwhere. This was the WORST performance I have seen in a middle linebacker. I still dont see where he's a better athlete than Blackburn as well....He couldnt cover a slow Heath Evans and Cothery made him look silly. This dude is a complete joke, dont ever try to debate this with me again....I TOLD THESE PEOPLE THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I seen posts where people thought Blackburn's injury was a blessing in disguise. Well How did yall Like that performance?!? It even left OUR COACH CALLING THIS DEFENSE "SOFT"....I was sooo god damn angry after watching this game. The nerve of you fans talking about Blackburn that way.....Blackburn is such a professional to play hard and win superbowls for these idiots out here. AND REESE ALMOST DIDNT RESIGN BLACKBURN...LOL, was Reese expecting Herzlich to fill the role. What an idiot for a GM.

Looks like a combination of corey websters first season and Antonio pierces last season.

Tough to watch. Zero impact plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Anyone who tried to convince me that Herzlich was better than Blackburn should be hiding under a rock somwhere. This was the WORST performance I have seen in a middle linebacker. I still dont see where he's a better athlete than Blackburn as well....He couldnt cover a slow Heath Evans and Cothery made him look silly. This dude is a complete joke, dont ever try to debate this with me again....I TOLD THESE PEOPLE THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I seen posts where people thought Blackburn's injury was a blessing in disguise. Well How did yall Like that performance?!? It even left OUR COACH CALLING THIS DEFENSE "SOFT"....I was sooo god damn angry after watching this game. The nerve of you fans talking about Blackburn that way.....Blackburn is such a professional to play hard and win superbowls for these idiots out here. AND REESE ALMOST DIDNT RESIGN BLACKBURN...LOL, was Reese expecting Herzlich to fill the role. What an idiot for a GM.
    Actually, this looks very much like most of Chase's games, except that he will usually manage at least one or 2 impact plays (an INT, forced fumble, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Actually, this looks very much like most of Chase's games, except that he will usually manage at least one or 2 impact plays (an INT, forced fumble, etc.)
    No way. You rarely see a team completely dedicated to attacking chase Blackburn. The entire playbook here was run at Herzlich throw at Herzlich. Chase can cover people he has good trail technique he knows how to get in throwing lanes, that is how he makes those "impact" plays he puts himself in a position to make them where Herzlich puts him self in a position to NOT make them.

Veteran
    Not to mention Blackburns excellent special teams play. The giants did give up a few big returns against the steelers.

well that was 20 plays .....where's the other 50 plays.
    are we just gonna show the bad ones.
    where are his 5 tacles and 3 assists ? cuz he did have 5 tackles and 3 assists
    believe it or not ; Blackburn averages only 4.25 tackles and 1/2 of an assist per game.
    that's right , in 8 starts Blackburn has only 34 tackles and 9 assists.
    you people act like we've gone from Singletary to Hertz.........NOT !!!

the truth is we have gone from the leagues 4th WORST rated ILB to one of the league's most inexperienced.
    that's right 47th out of 51.......
    Last edited by stormblue; 11-10-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Quote Originally Posted by Neverend View Post
    not sure if posted here, didnt see

The plays at 56 secs and 1 min 34 secs sums up his horrible game.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Lol, I would have to disagree. Herz isn't playing any different from last season. He sucked then and he sucks now. I hope he could right his on ship. For the teams sake.