+ Reply to Thread

Giants' Injury Report: Snee, Bradshaw, Rivers Appear Good To Go; Coe Is Out

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "The Giants head into Sunday's game significantly healthier than last week against the Steelers.

Guard Chris Snee (ankle), running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), and linebacker Keith Rivers (calf) are questionable for Sunday, but each is confident that they will play in Cincinnati.

Safety Kenny Phillips (knee), linebacker Jacquian Williams (knee) and cornerback Michael Coe (hamstring) are the only players ruled out. Tom Coughlin had already said that both Phillips and Williams were going to be shelved through the bye week.

So the only surprise is Coe, who missed practice this week because of discomfort in the same hamstring that he dealt with earlier in the season.

"It was alright. It wasn’t bad; better than (Thursday)," said Coe, who was awaiting MRI results Friday. "Every time I don’t do anything, it usually feels good. But you never know until you actually do something." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Keyword: Appear

This is good news however.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Keyword: Appear

This is good news however.
    Indeed it is. I am glad Rivers will play
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I don't really want Bradshaw to play today. We have good backups and he needs to either rest or fix his feet.

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    All 3 questionable players -- Snee, Rivers, Bradshaw -- traveled with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Indeed it is. I am glad Rivers will play
    yeah he'll play a few snaps,,leave the game hurt, then we won't see him again for 3 weeks,,,,such a waste of talent,,he's as fragile as a tea cup.