+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    You couldnt spot a troll if there was one sitting on your nose.
    You need to just stop now
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Why would a miscarriage ruin a marriage? Its nobody's fault.
    you are an ignorant piece of trash. how could you ever understand the emotional heartbreak felt by both parents? right..... you cant because your head is completely up your own ***. get over yourself.

i applaud the fact that demarcus and his wife can share such a miracle. good for him, least hated cowboy for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Agreed but you could have 14 kids, miscarriages still hurt ya though. My wife almost left because she felt like she failed me.. its a rough time man.
    i understand you completely. we had two miscarriages between my son and daughter. during that time, she felt worthless. makes you wonder what my family would be like now if we didnt lose those two.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ballllinnnnnnn View Post
    i understand you completely. we had two miscarriages between my son and daughter. during that time, she felt worthless. makes you wonder what my family would be like now if we didnt lose those two.....
    Same here. We lost two; one in 3rd mo; another in 4th month. One never gets over it. It is always a painful memory.

Demarcus Ware is a class act and has been. Do not misintepret his competitive spirit and open-faced hostility towards our Giants as who he really is.

I remember watching an E60 one day and having respect for he and his wife as they were sharing their woes with respect to child-bearing / raising...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Hate on the jerseys rather than the people who wear them. Unless they're 24/7 ****s, of course

Veteran
    His first child was still born, and they found out BEFORE the baby was even born. I could not imagine the pain that him and (especially) his wife must have felt knowing that they had to go to the hospital to deliver a child that they would not get to bring home.

And to any of the idiots who said "so what he's a cowboy and he has millions of dollars what does he have to complain about" -- You are the filth of the earth. Or hopefully just too young and immature to actually understand what's important in life.

+ Reply to Thread