+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

That's a good man right there.

A child in need of a good home & responsible parents is blessed with opportunity & hope when they are adopted!

Since when does adoption make you a saint? Maybe just someone who wants a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Since when does adoption make you a saint? Maybe just someone who wants a kid.
    Well that's an obvious statement, if someone adopts a kid.. they obviously wanted a kid.. lol

No one said he was a saint either, closest thing said to that is what I said. That he was a good man.

Veteran
    I think his wife went through 2 or 3 miscarriages, cowboy or not.. I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Who cares about their personal lives. I'm sure all of us on here have some **** about us that everyone would feel bad about. Were preaching to the choir here...

Please read about what D Ware and his wife have gone through trying to have a baby...sad sad stuff, hard not to root for the guy off the field

Yeah, and Joe Biden's kid died in a car crash, Chad Jones got his leg turned into chopped liver, Todd Marinovich threw his career away for Heroin....Pat Tillman gave up the NFL to serve our country and was killed.

Demarcus Ware is having trouble fertilizing a baby. Sad, but...idk, how sad is it?
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 11-10-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Yeah, and Joe Biden's kid died in a car crash, Chad Jones got his leg turned into chopped liver, Todd Marinovich threw his career away for Heroin....Pat Tillman gave up the NFL to serve our country and was killed.

Demarcus Ware is having trouble fertilizing a baby. Sad, but...idk, how sad is it?
    lol, then don't post in the thread..

+ Reply to Thread