+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Did you read my post about Joe Biden, Pat Tillam, Todd Marinovich, Chad Jones? These examples are endless.
    Ok, like Enraged said, this particular thread was on Demarcus Ware, not everyone else. I'm sure people have a soft spot for other people..

Wow, there are some jerks out there who really need to re-examine a whole lot of things about their own lives. Demarcus Ware and his wife tried three time to have a child, 1 of them died shortly after childbirth. I respect the man for wanting to have a child because there is a lot of sacrifice that goes into having children. I am a die hard Giants fan, I have been since my Pop took me to see them back when Brunner was playing, but I know a heartwarming story when I see it.

Never had an issue with Ware. He's a fantastic player and also good off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge View Post
    Wow, there are some jerks out there who really need to re-examine a whole lot of things about their own lives. Demarcus Ware and his wife tried three time to have a child, 1 of them died shortly after childbirth. I respect the man for wanting to have a child because there is a lot of sacrifice that goes into having children. I am a die hard Giants fan, I have been since my Pop took me to see them back when Brunner was playing, but I know a heartwarming story when I see it.
    So do I. This just happens to be one of millions.

George, you really are Furious.

This is a football forum, so it's football related. You are an ***, and a cynical one at that. If you want those other stories, the world news is for that.

...and I am furious.
    Last edited by FuriousGeorge; 11-10-2012 at 06:13 PM.

c'mon George, no need for the low blows. I'm a sensitive guy

And I've been through hell and back so I don't judge personal lives. Everyone has one, and they are all ****ed up.

Gee, nothing like a little dark humor to get the boards riled up!
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 11-10-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Why would a miscarriage ruin a marriage? Its nobody's fault.
    Dude you're obviously way too young or just not at that stage in your life to show such little empathy. Going out of your way to show you don't give a **** is a pretty simple and easy viewpoint. Don't worry, most likely you will grow out of it.
    warm salsa

Why would a miscarriage ruin a marriage? Its nobody's fault.
    Maybe you should ask my wife that, so she can beat your ***

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Dude you're obviously way too young or just not at that stage in your life to show such little empathy. Going out of your way to show you don't give a **** is a pretty simple and easy viewpoint. Don't worry, most likely you will grow out of it.
    You couldnt spot a troll if there was one sitting on your nose.

No offense Cowboys suck, rough day and a fight with the girlfriend misplaced. Hope ya understand!

+ Reply to Thread