+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Demarcus Ware's adopted daughter. Mayber they aren't that bad after all...

Ok ok, joke is on me guys. I'm just messing around. Of course D Ware is a good guy, sports take a back seat to real life. This I know.

Its alright, I wouldn't dish it out if I couldnt take it

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Whose to say we don't have a soft spot for them too? This story just happend to pop up on the board today. I personally feel for the guy, since my wife lost a kid before we were lucky enough to have a boy. Miscarriages, ruin marriages and lives. I'm glad they are finally able to have a kid..
    If i am not mistaken ware has 2 or 3 children already that were not adopted. (i may be wrong but i feel about 75% sure) I dont think this story is sad at all. Hes a millionaire, he has a wife, kids, his own house, and hes making money doing what he loves. If thats not the dream life then i dont know what is. Good for him.
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-10-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    If i am not mistaken ware has 2 or 3 children. I dont think this story is that sad. Hes a millionaire, he has a wife, kids, his own house, and hes makign money doing what he loves. If thats not the dream life then i dont know what is. Good for him.
    It's not sad, it's just a feel good story lol.

This has been blown way out of proportion. Not by you, but just saying.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

If i am not mistaken ware has 2 or 3 children. I dont think this story is sad at all. Hes a millionaire, he has a wife, kids, his own house, and hes making money doing what he loves. If thats not the dream life then i dont know what is. Good for him.
    Agreed but you could have 14 kids, miscarriages still hurt ya though. My wife almost left because she felt like she failed me.. its a rough time man.

The road to fatherhood has been a difficult journey for DeMarcus, but one that thankfully has a happy ending. His wife Taniqua had three difficult pregnancies, which included the birth and death of a son, Omar, in 2006. But the couple believed that children were definitely in their future and, after much prayer, decided to adopt. Their daughter Marley was born in February 2008. After experiencing this precious gift, DeMarcus and Taniqua would consider adopting again but were still hopeful that one day they will be able to conceive a biological child.

That day came in November 2010 when DeMarcus Jr. was born and became the couples second child in addition to big sister Marley. They currently reside in Fort Worth, TX.

From the information I have looked through, all their children are adopted because they are having difficulty conceiving children in their own.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Agreed but you could have 14 kids, miscarriages still hurt ya though. My wife almost left because she felt like she failed me.. its a rough time man.
    Well i am happy she didnt she sounds like a very kind hearted person to feel that way. You're a lucky man

Well i am happy she didnt she sounds like a very kind hearted person to feel that way. You're a lucky man
    Yeah I tell myself that everyday. I make sure to let her know that shes pretty lucky too lol

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Since when does adoption make you a saint? Maybe just someone who wants a kid.
    why do you have to be a **** about it???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread