+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Underclassmen Thread

Veteran

The Underclassmen Thread

Obviously most of the talk about college prospects will involve eligible players since there are just so many of them. But that said who are guys that you look forward to seeing in the coming years?

Veteran
    Another big game for Allen Robinson, sportsfan

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Another big game for Allen Robinson, sportsfan
    Thats my guy.. I guranteed 1st rd when he does become eligible and come out.. Guys is awesome! I just hope they got a thrower in line to replace Matthew McGloin when he moves on.. He just had his 2nd 3TD and 10catch game on the yr! He just can't be stopped! Reminds me alot of Michael Floyd of ND and now ARZ ..

Aaron Lynch DE S.Florida is a guy to watch out for. He transfered from ND to S.FLA this past offseason, and is super talented.. I cant' help but wonder how much more awesome ND's D would be if this guy were still around.. He had 7.5TFL and 5sacks as a freshman for the Irish last yr.. Hes all ready got a NFL body at 6ft 6in 270lb's.. I'd be shocked if he dosen't have a monster yr for the bulls next season.. He left ND because of home sickness, not disciplinary reasons..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Aaron Lynch DE S.Florida is a guy to watch out for. He transfered from ND to S.FLA this past offseason, and is super talented.. I cant' help but wonder how much more awesome ND's D would be if this guy were still around.. He had 7.5TFL and 5sacks as a freshman for the Irish last yr.. Hes all ready got a NFL body at 6ft 6in 270lb's.. I'd be shocked if he dosen't have a monster yr for the bulls next season.. He left ND because of home sickness, not disciplinary reasons..
    Yeah real good player. Could U imagine him on that line 2 damn

Veteran
    James Wilder Jr continues to impress

Devonte Fields. DE out of TCU. True Freshman. Kid has like 10 sacks or something this year against some against some weak teams and some against strong teams.

Obviously, we gotta talk about Ka'deem Carey RB Arizona.. 20tds as a sophmore, and over 1700yrds rushing plus he catches the football... Had a 5td 300plus rush day against Colorado, and is tearing up his bowl game right now... Hes a sophmore and will be a prospect 2 watch going forward...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Obviously, we gotta talk about Ka'deem Carey RB Arizona.. 20tds as a sophmore, and over 1700yrds rushing plus he catches the football... Had a 5td 300plus rush day against Colorado, and is tearing up his bowl game right now... Hes a sophmore and will be a prospect 2 watch going forward...
    I was going to post about him today. The guy puts up numbers but how does he project to the nfl

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    I was going to post about him today. The guy puts up numbers but how does he project to the nfl
    hes over 200lbs and actually is a stronger kid then his weight suggests.. Runs hard, goes up the middle..etc..etc I think hes probably a 2nd rd pick right now at worst.. Obviously hes good in the open field...

+ Reply to Thread