+ Reply to Thread

The Right Players In The Right Situations

I think a big key to the offensive production tomorrow is having the right personnel in the right situation.

For example...

It was working when we used David Wilson in later situations when the opponents D-line was tiring and he would go blazing through holes for big runs.

Play-action down in the red zone might help Eli with options, especially utilizing Hynoski and Pasco more.

As for Hakeem Nicks... it just seems he's slowly healing so a little Ramses Barden might be nice this week.

Maybe not playing Diehl and using a "best players play" approach.

Any other suggestions?
    Die-hard Giants fan since the early 60's!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOldSchool View Post
    I think a big key to the offensive production tomorrow is having the right personnel in the right situation.

For example...

• It was working when we used David Wilson in later situations when the opponents D-line was tiring and he would go blazing through holes for big runs.

• Play-action down in the red zone might help Eli with options, especially utilizing Hynoski and Pasco more.

• As for Hakeem Nicks... it just seems he's slowly healing so a little Ramses Barden might be nice this week.

• Maybe not playing Diehl and using a "best players play" approach.

Any other suggestions?
    I think you pretty much nailed it. God I can't wait for tomorrow. Oh one more suggestion the defense has to stay aggressive even if we get a big lead. Only thing a prevent defense does is prevents you from winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I think you pretty much nailed it. God I can't wait for tomorrow. Oh one more suggestion the defense has to stay aggressive even if we get a big lead. Only thing a prevent defense does is prevents you from winning.
    Couldn't agree more... makes me crazy when we're stopping the opponent and then we go from man coverage to that zone!
    Die-hard Giants fan since the early 60's!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOldSchool View Post

For example...

• It was working when we used David Wilson in later situations when the opponents D-line was tiring and he would go blazing through holes for big runs.

• Play-action down in the red zone might help Eli with options, especially utilizing Hynoski and Pasco more.

• As for Hakeem Nicks... it just seems he's slowly healing so a little Ramses Barden might be nice this week.

• Maybe not playing Diehl and using a "best players play" approach.

Any other suggestions?
    Loven it Old school, nicely done. If they can walk into the by with a win, it would be a wonderful thing!