+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speculation of Andy Reid's successor...

Speculation of Andy Reid's successor...

I heard on 97.1 ESPN radio, Dayton. That ESPN's own Jon Gruden will take on the Eagles head coaching job if and when he's fired following a loss to Dallas today.

maybe we'll see it this week

Too bad, I wish we could have Gruden. At least so long as Gruden is willing to cut the crap with the "veteran loyalty"...

Andy Reid will be Coughlin's successor lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    Andy Reid will be Coughlin's successor lol.
    Imagine him actually turning this wreck around... Philly would probably disown him at that point. Even if he didn't bring us another lombardi I would love it just for the tears of unfathomable sadness that would issue forth from that ****hole of a city...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Imagine him actually turning this wreck around... Philly would probably disown him at that point. Even if he didn't bring us another lombardi I would love it just for the tears of unfathomable sadness that would issue forth from that ****hole of a city...

If Reid came here the Giants would immediately become slightly more effective in the regular season and significantly less effective in the playoffs.

No thanks.

I'd take him all day a s a talent coordinator though......

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    If Reid came here the Giants would immediately become slightly more effective in the regular season and significantly less effective in the playoffs.

No thanks.

I'd take him all day a s a talent coordinator though......
    Maybe as an OC? He'd at least be an improvement over Killdrive, and he also wouldn't be stupid enough to start Diehl...

We could use an OC that has some consistency.

But not consistency of inconsistency.

+ Reply to Thread