+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PASSION AND INTENSITY GAME TONIGHT

We get to see 2 teams that lay it on the line tonight, I credit that to the coaches and the organization. Players that care.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: PASSION AND INTENSITY GAME TONIGHT

[quote user="ibbill"]We get to see 2 teams that lay it on the line tonight, I credit that to the coaches and the organization. Players that care.[/quote]

going to be a bunch of hard hitting action..players flying around..cause these teams have heart

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="ibbill"]We get to see 2 teams that lay it on the line tonight, I credit that to the coaches and the organization. Players that care.[/quote]

going to be a bunch of hard hitting action..players flying around..cause these teams have heart[/quote]

Makes me wonder why not our Giants. Its just mind boggling. We do have a couple that play that way SIR JPP for sure.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

All-Pro

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="ibbill"]We get to see 2 teams that lay it on the line tonight, I credit that to the coaches and the organization. Players that care.[/quote] going to be a bunch of hard hitting action..players flying around..cause these teams have heart[/quote] Makes me wonder why not our Giants. Its just mind boggling. We do have a couple that play that way SIR JPP for sure.[/quote] Makes me wonder also bottom line isthere is somethingwrong...AndI can't believe that management doesn't know whatthat is...so we fanswait

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="ibbill"]We get to see 2 teams that lay it on the line tonight, I credit that to the coaches and the organization. Players that care.[/quote] going to be a bunch of hard hitting action..players flying around..cause these teams have heart[/quote] Makes me wonder why not our Giants. Its just mind boggling. We do have a couple that play that way SIR JPP for sure.[/quote] Makes me wonder also bottom line is*there is something**wrong...And*I can't believe that management doesn't know what*that is...so we fans*wait*[/quote]

its really a shame as die hard fans that we have to deal with some product year in and year out with no major changes being made..i hope this offseason will be different

All-Pro

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="ibbill"]We get to see 2 teams that lay it on the line tonight, I credit that to the coaches and the organization. Players that care.[/quote] going to be a bunch of hard hitting action..players flying around..cause these teams have heart[/quote] Makes me wonder why not our Giants. Its just mind boggling. We do have a couple that play that way SIR JPP for sure.[/quote]

I keep telling people, it isn't the players. It is the coaches not motivating the players. At some point, year after year, it has to stop being the players faults when we are cycling through them and they are still whining and complaining and pointing fingers year after year. Im tired of yelling at my TV. I heard they have TVs now that actually can listen to you. God help me if people hear half the things I yell at my TV during a Giants game or if the TV could yell back at me.

How can Quinn and Gilbride still continue to have jobs just blows my mind. Fewell is newer, so he gets a pass, but if he has a job here next year, God help us.

All-Pro

I understand everyone is disappointed, as am I, but they are an unhealthy team and that us not an excuse. Tuck is a very good player when healthy. Could you imagine how great their pass rush would be right now with a healthy Tuck and JPP? How much better would their pass defense have been with TT , Johnson, and Whitherspoon. Add a healthy Prince to the mix that did not miss pre season and would have had 13 games in the pros by now. How about Goff? Everyone forgets about Goff but he was very good against the run and looked a lot better in the pre season against the pass.

They simply could not do it with all the injuries.

With Fewell schemes I dont think the 85 Bears would do any better...

[quote user="ibbill"]We get to see 2 teams that lay it on the line tonight, I credit that to the coaches and the organization. Players that care.[/quote]
    +1. The Steelers ALWAYS have intensity -- year in, year out. And the 49ers under Harbaugh have it, too.

Right now its the "Lights Out" Bowl.