+ Reply to Thread

Keep it classy Philly

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...oyseagles-game
    http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...boys-fan.html/

Smh...rough go for the Cowboys fan who owns that vehicle...

Slashed tires is one thing, but really Philly? Torching automobiles now?

that's filthadelphia for yah! lol

Bench Player
    Eagles fan checking in.Yeah, I hope they catch the tard (tards?) who did this and give them a lengthy jail sentence. Its disgusting. Luckily, the Jets lost so nobody outside of the internet will discuss this.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    Eagles fan checking in.Yeah, I hope they catch the tard (tards?) who did this and give them a lengthy jail sentence. Its disgusting. Luckily, the Jets lost so nobody outside of the internet will discuss this.
    you seem like a decent poster and I'm assuming you're a decent dude...'its a shame that your fan base is so full of degenerates.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    you seem like a decent poster and I'm assuming you're a decent dude...'its a shame that your fan base is so full of degenerates.
    Every fanbase is full of degenerates. If you think Philly fans are bad then you have never been to a game at Candlestick.

Wow, I've never seen it that bad.... degenerates.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Every fanbase is full of degenerates. If you think Philly fans are bad then you have never been to a game at Candlestick.
    The year the new stadium opened up I parked near a Redskin fan with a brand new Charger with all the bells and whistles in Redskin maroon red. About 30 mins to game time he starts getting ready to walk to the stadium. As hes leaving he and a group of Giant fans start jawing at each other. Typical Sunday afternoon at the Meadow Lands. Anyway after the game was over, Im getting in my car and look over and the whole car was keyed up. Both sides of the car, the trunk, and the hood had ***** keyed into the hood.

It was an eagles fan car, apparently the eagles fans who have a combind IQ of 1 thought because his plates were from New York that he was a cowboys fan. Not sure how anyone can be an eagles fan, pathetic.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    Well, I understand that rival fans aren't going to wanna hear this and would rather just bask the entire fanbase/city but location plays a huge part in this. Our stadium is built right in the middle of one of the most crime ridden areas of our city. As a result of that, affluent Eagles fans don't want to go to the games. When that happens, what are you left with? A bunch of seedy characters. And the geniuses that own the team decided to build the new stadium in the same freaking spot as the old one. I remember going on a field trip to the area where the stadium is when I was a kid and me and my classmates were scared for our lives. Getting back to the original point, you should notice that Oakland and San Fran stadiums are built in the middle of ghettos as well.