+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to win the Dallas/Philthy game today?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Agreed. Bengals a solid team with a very dangerous offense. Giants just got beat by a good team today. It happens.
    a good team but definitely should have been a win. do you really think the bengals should destroy the Super Bowl champs?

Here they come guys stating the obvious...I'm pretty sure they would say the same if their team got routed by the Bengals. It's the way they lost that has everyone pissed rightfully so....

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    a good team but definitely should have been a win. do you really think the bengals should destroy the Super Bowl champs?
    exactly....

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    Destroy? Probably not. But hey... any given Sunday, right? It's not like the Bengals are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Destroy? Probably not. But hey... any given Sunday, right? It's not like the Bengals are bad.
    lol true, we above all people should know that

Darn it! The Tie did happen, but it was the wrong game. If the formerly 3-5 Bengals on a 4-game losing streak before today's game is a good team, a lot of teams are "good" then. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Darn it! The Tie did happen, but it was the wrong game. If the formerly 3-5 Bengals on a 4-game losing streak before today's game is a good team, a lot of teams are "good" then. lol
    What game are you talking about the San Fran game??

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    What game are you talking about the San Fran game??
    Yes. An Eagles-Cowboys tie would have helped, but the rare tied game happened with 49ers-Rams go figure. 49ers may just take the No. 1 conference seed with that tie. Jumping way ahead I know.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Yes. An Eagles-Cowboys tie would have helped, but the rare tied game happened with 49ers-Rams go figure. 49ers may just take the No. 1 conference seed with that tie. Jumping way ahead I know.
    Lol I was about to say I'm just worried about winning the division to hell with the number 1 seed. But I get what you mean. It would've actually hurt us if Dallas tied with Philly cause no of them would've lost a division game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Lol I was about to say I'm just worried about winning the division to hell with the number 1 seed. But I get what you mean. It would've actually hurt us if Dallas tied with Philly cause no of them would've lost a division game.
    No, both if team don't get the W, get stuck with 3 wins, they would be less of a threat to challenge the Giants for the division. The division record wouldn't matter in this case.

+ Reply to Thread