+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who do you want to win the Dallas/Philthy game today?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    and they should of swept the giants
    SHOULDA, WOULDA....COULDA.......DIDNT! Thats the facts CRUE-DOO. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Your in for another year watching all the playoff games with no one to cheer for!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    SHOULDA, WOULDA....COULDA.......DIDNT! Thats the facts CRUE-DOO. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Your in for another year watching all the playoff games with no one to cheer for!
    lol, whatever makes you feel better man. however, the meltdown is in full effect now for the g's. Dallas exposed that giants defense and all teams are taking cue. you guys lost to the bengals. come on man......

lol, whatever makes you feel better man. however, the meltdown is in full effect now for the g's. Dallas exposed that giants defense and all teams are taking cue. you guys lost to the bengals. come on man......
    OK, we lost to the Bengals and you lost to the Giants, so what does that say about your beloved cowpukes?
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player
    awwwww, boo hoo. you better get used to it chump. Dallas exposed that pathetic g's secondary in the second half of that game yall luckily won. ever since then, that g's defense has been exposed and lil eli is falling fast. Cowboys will over take the lead in the east before yall know it.
    the giants meltdown has begun...........
    Congrats on your win yesterday. You guys beat us fair and square.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post

Don't feed the trolls. Some of 'em are just bustin' at the seams to attempt to claim relevance again.

Not so fast, I say. One playoff win in 15 years or whatever the ridiculous number of irrelevant years is up to now...doesn't put you in the relevant discussion just yet. Tell him to go back over and sit with the Redskins fans.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Maybe they just like their chances better with a NFL QB?
    I understand Vick has had a tough stretch of games but he is our guy and we should support him. I hate the idea of booing in general.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    I understand Vick has had a tough stretch of games but he is our guy and we should support him. I hate the idea of booing in general.

Well said and spoken like a true fan.

+ Reply to Thread