+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to win the Dallas/Philthy game today?

I cannot stand Romo I just like to see him fail plus skip bayless makes me hate him more.

Wow it's going to be nothing but Dallas trolls this week

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I cannot stand Romo I just like to see him fail plus skip bayless makes me hate him more.
    Looks like Skip is gonna have a field day tomorrow.....Even though, I'm gonna watch because I know Mr. Smith will smack him back in place

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Looks like Skip is gonna have a field day tomorrow.....Even though, I'm gonna watch because I know Mr. Smith will smack him back in place
    I'm not watching anything that has to do with football for the next two weeks cause I know I'll just explode. I'll just watch my Knicks till Thanksgiving weekend.

Dallas won...Dallas trolls in 5..4..3..2..1

What kills me is that we will come back in 2 weeks and b*tch slap the Packers up and down the field....yet this is how we show up against Bengals?!?!.....it's not funny or cute anymore....if you don't want to play quality each and every game, get out! Tell them your dog died or something.... At least then, we can hopefully give someone with heart a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    What kills me is that we will come back in 2 weeks and b*tch slap the Packers up and down the field....yet this is how we show up against Bengals?!?!.....it's not funny or cute anymore....if you don't want to play quality each and every game, get out! Tell them your dog died or something.... At least then, we can hopefully give someone with heart a chance.
    I agree 100% now maybe this team will realize none of these team are just going to lay down and die better win against GB cause it's going to be a dog fight till the end. Dallas has the Browns and then Redskins next if we lose the nest two we are out of 1st place. It's sickening cause this team should be 8-2 but now we are 6-4 because of our stupid coaches ego...let me be clear I love TC but he has made some terrible decisions the last couple weeks.

Bench Player
    The way you guys complain about the Bengals being bad confuses me. They had the same record as you guys last season and lost to the #1 defense in the postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by JayMillah View Post
    The way you guys complain about the Bengals being bad confuses me. They had the same record as you guys last season and lost to the #1 defense in the postseason.
    Wow what do you know we haven't seen any Dallas fans until they actually win a game...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JayMillah View Post
    Agreed. Bengals a solid team with a very dangerous offense. Giants just got beat by a good team today. It happens.

+ Reply to Thread