+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to win the Dallas/Philthy game today?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    No, both if team don't get the W, get stuck with 3 wins, they would be less of a threat to challenge the Giants for the division. The division record wouldn't matter in this case.
    True but what if we go 9-7 and they go 9-7 with less division losses?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm really sick of watching football after watching the Giants today...just pathetic.
    awwwww, boo hoo. you better get used to it chump. Dallas exposed that pathetic g's secondary in the second half of that game yall luckily won. ever since then, that g's defense has been exposed and lil eli is falling fast. Cowboys will over take the lead in the east before yall know it.
    the giants meltdown has begun...........

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    awwwww, boo hoo. you better get used to it chump. Dallas exposed that pathetic g's secondary in the second half of that game yall luckily won. ever since then, that g's defense has been exposed and lil eli is falling fast. Cowboys will over take the lead in the east before yall know it.
    the giants meltdown has begun...........
    I still bet Dallas finds a way to **** up your season.....The start on the helmet is the most over hyped 4-5 team I have ever seen. Dallas fans are becoming worse then Philly fans the only come on here and talk crap when their team wins...lol We haven't seen you classless losers in about what 4 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if your team gets crushed by the Browns next week.

Anyway what the hell would your team do if they made it to the playoffs botch a fg snap again to lose?

True but what if we go 9-7 and they go 9-7 with less division losses?
    But if we go 9-7 from a 6-3 record and either one of them go 9-7 from a 3-5 record, who can the Giants really blame for that?

Banned
    I still bet Dallas finds a way to **** up your season.....The start on the helmet is the most over hyped 4-5 team I have ever seen. Dallas fans are becoming worse then Philly fans the only come on here and talk crap when their team wins...lol We haven't seen you classless losers in about what 4 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if your team gets crushed by the Browns next week.
    lol, others may not of been around in 4 weeks, but i am always around. dont kid yourself. the g's are ****ing up bad now and its clearly showing. serious meltdown is in full bloom. i told all of you not to be sticking your chest out so early in the season bragging how great yall are. the Cowboys exposed yall and the rest of the league is copying their formula.

btw, i loved the salsa drop

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    Unbelievable. Mike Vick is our franchise quarterback and people on our boards are happy he is going out. This is why when Vick got booed earlier this year, I could see the dissapointment in his face when he looked over at these clowns.
    Maybe they just like their chances better with a NFL QB?

Banned
    I think Dallas is a good team. They just beat themselves week after week. They should have beat Atlanta.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I think Dallas is a good team. They just beat themselves week after week. They should have beat Atlanta.
    and they should of swept the giants

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Agreed. Bengals a solid team with a very dangerous offense. Giants just got beat by a good team today. It happens.
    Seriously??? I dont think the Giants even got on the plane. Those might have been a bunch of ex-cowpukes in Giants uniforms on the field with halloween masks to hide their true identity.
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 11-12-2012 at 06:57 AM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

+ Reply to Thread