+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

J Tuck 6 Million Year

NOT PICKING on him just using him as an example.

20 minutes a game

makes about $375,000.00 game .

I know its only $18,000,00 dollars a minute.

Again not picking on him.

So why would someone have to inspire our NYG players to put out 100% for a lousy 20 minutes a game. Just strikes me as odd.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

All-Pro

Re: J Tuck 6 Million Year

Should go look at Rolle or Canty, they ain't hurt like Tuck and he's still playing better than those 2...Canty signed for $42m and Rolle $37m

Veteran

I know this is heresy, but if the Giants could unload Tuck on another team, get a high draft pick and free up cap room.....I'd take it.

The guy is too injury prone, and far too maudlin to be a team leader.

[quote user="barran21"]Should go look at Rolle or Canty, they ain't hurt like Tuck and he's still playing better than those 2..
    [/quote]

Good point I must say again I was not PICKING ON TUCK.

He was just an example

.Canty signed for $42m and Rolle $37m what the hell was the front office thinking paying them that much. Hell we could have picked up 2 undrafted players they would have put out more then the 2 of them.example again Cruz.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

All kidding aside. He may have permanent neck damage and if you ask me he has never been the same since the cheap shop he got from that fat fugger on the cowboys.

Tuck is injured, end of story

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]All kidding aside.* He may have permanent neck damage and if you ask me he has never been the same since the cheap shop he got from that fat fugger on the cowboys.

Tuck is injured, end of story

[/quote]

Shut up, you and every other Tuck apologist on these damn boards. He was cleared for FULL PARTICIPATION by a TRAINED MEDICAL STAFF weeks ago. The guy is soft, he entered the season as one of my favorite Giants and faded fast. Stop making so many damn excuses for him, plenty of guys play injured and don't use it as an excuse when they excel, in fact, they play through injuries that the medical staff even acknowledges.

I disagree. I think he is battling through a myriad of injuries and instead of sitting out in street clothes he is trying to suit up to help (to no avail). The guy. had 76 tackles and 12 sacks last year, I refuse to believe that he "has no heart" or "doesn't care"

I will make sure to remember your user name and make sure to remind you when he is healthy and dominating how disloyal and short sighted your comments are.

He's a great giant having a rough year. I've seen this guy wear his heart on his sleeve for too long to not have respect for him.

I will stand by Tuck. Time will tell!

-JD

Tuck is a monster, when he's healthy. Remember? Unfortunately, he starts breaking down earlier each year. Tuck and Uminyora's best years are behind them. Strahan, they are not. Let's hope JPP holds up better throughout his career.

Veteran

[quote user="barran21"]Should go look at Rolle or Canty, they ain't hurt like Tuck and he's still playing better than those 2...Canty signed for $42m and Rolle $37m
    [/quote]

Just remember.....this isn't Reese's fault. Apparently, Santa Claus signs all the Giants contracts.

He's hurt you Mo-Mos. If we had someone better he'd be out there... We don't! He has never gotten over the cheap foul that fat ******* from dallas gave him, never! There outta be a law against that kind of crap!

I wish him well, he's been a good player on this team but if he doesn't come back 100% they need to trade him and get what they can for him. He's a detriment out there right now! Love the guy but... He ain't makin it.