+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I've never said this about a Giants player before...

I normally have nothing but the highest regard for anyone who wears big blue. I wouldn't wish ill on any of them. This is incredibly hard for me to say, but...

I hope to god that Diehl tears an ACL.

Not a knock on his character, he's been a great Giant for all these years. But we have a better guy sitting on the bench. This is seriously becoming ridiculous. Eli can't get into any rhythm at all if he pretty much has a free rusher EVERY FREAKING DOWN. Normally I wouldn't EVER wish injury on any of our players, but since TC is SO ****ING BLIND AND STUBBORN that he can't even bench a guy who's not playing well, only an injury would fix our o-line now...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

I hope that Coughlin comes to his sense before it comes to that.

However it happens, Diehl has got to go.

Diehl is one of the problems. We have another damaged goods, JUSTIN TUCK

Still not cool man. Just hope that Diehl continues sucking hard so he loses his job, don't wish an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I normally have nothing but the highest regard for anyone who wears big blue. I wouldn't wish ill on any of them. This is incredibly hard for me to say, but...

I hope to god that Diehl tears an ACL.

Not a knock on his character, he's been a great Giant for all these years. But we have a better guy sitting on the bench. This is seriously becoming ridiculous. Eli can't get into any rhythm at all if he pretty much has a free rusher EVERY FREAKING DOWN. Normally I wouldn't EVER wish injury on any of our players, but since TC is SO ****ING BLIND AND STUBBORN that he can't even bench a guy who's not playing well, only an injury would fix our o-line now...
    Hear your frustration..but....that is wrong..and..the blame is on the coaching staff at this point....

This is ****ing ridiculous that they still are starting him.. TC and KG are not helping our team right now

Anyone only blaming Diehl for this needs to realize that this team as a whole is not playing good. Geno Atkins is forcing the pocket to collaspse and its not Diehl who is blocking Atkins. Webster is by far the worst player on that field today....Webster can cover or tackle and our receivers are not getting open. Nicks and Bennett is letting this offense down.

Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    Hear your frustration..but....that is wrong..and..the blame is on the coaching staff at this point....
    I don't blame Diehl at all. The problem is ALL on the coaching staff for being a bunch of ****ING IDIOTS. That's why it's so hard for me to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

I've seen Snee get beat repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by m0rbid1 View Post
    Diehl is one of the problems. We have another damaged goods, JUSTIN TUCK
    I'm done with Tuck and Osi. d-line needs to be revamped next year.