+ Reply to Thread

2nd Half team..??? Inspired or incompetent...

Is there a chance Coughlin has some words to encourage these guys to come back and play? Or do we get even more humiliated ?

I wast to belive that there is some competitiveness left in them. See nothing so far. Wouldn't take much more than few 1st down conversions, touch down, and these guys start remembering what its like to play hard....

Gilbride and Fewell ...must have something worth while to use in the playbooks...so..far....the two flavor menus aren't cutting it.
    Last edited by Razur; 11-11-2012 at 02:44 PM.

That's the million dollar question....can't wait to see how this ends.

We start with the ball, if we can score a TD and get a 2 point conversion, I might live a few more days.

All-Pro
    Up until last week, I would have been confident that the offense would show up, not so much anymore.

With the defense, you know what your going to get, give up a ton of yards, but keep the score relatively within reach if the offense started to play.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Three and out! Woo Hoo! Go Giants!

Officially incompetent. LOL. It's ok for Bradshaw to fumble. Just not Wilson. After all. He's a rook and their fumbles hurt more than vet fumbles.
    It's like sacks. TC can't tolerate the one sack Locklear allowed. But DD's? They don't hurt. LOL.

Well..at least we know the Offense waqsn't listening . What a pack of effin idiots........