+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why so down? We're In The Playoffs!

i don't know why everyone is wasting all their time pissed off about a game that is over and done with. i got over it before the 4th quarter was over. fact is, we're in the playoffs. they just start two weeks early for us. i for one am excited for saturday. we're playing with house money at this point. time for a winning streak. as far as i'm concerned, maybe 80% of the league has a shot at this point. no one has really consistently dominated in all facets of every game this year. we've been a little more mediocre than most of the good teams, but we still have potential. but in all seriousness....the giants need to wipe that stupid look off their face. literally. lets go big blue!

Veteran

Re: why so down? We're In The Playoffs!

[quote user="pjam84"]i don't know why everyone is wasting all their time pissed off about a game that is over and done with. i got over it before the 4th quarter was over. fact is, we're in the playoffs. they just start two weeks early for us. i for one am excited for saturday. we're playing with house money at this point. time for a winning streak. as far as i'm concerned, maybe 80% of the league has a shot at this point. no one has really consistently dominated in all facets of every game this year. we've been a little more mediocre than most of the good teams, but we still have potential. but in all seriousness....the giants need to wipe that stupid look off their face. literally. lets go big blue![/quote]

Is this Pat Hanlon?

I think we've been "in the playoffs" for the last 3 years.

I like the real playoffs better.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

me too! but at least we have something to cheer for. i'm excited to watch and see what happens.

[quote user="Roosevelt"]I think we've been "in the playoffs" for the last 3 years.

I like the real playoffs better.
    [/quote]

Is this the kind of crap eagles fans tell themselves to keep from jumping off a bridge every year?

Starter

I have been reading posts and I amupset so many are down on our team, coaches and gm.Sure if we lose Saturday then will be the time to make changes but certainly not now.Look at KC and how they beat GB this past week.Look at Baltimore last night.I believe in this lockout year everything is different.We will win this week and not only that but we will finally put it all together.Go G Men

Veteran

[quote user="plc"]I have been reading posts and I amupset so many are down on our team, coaches and gm.Sure if we lose Saturday then will be the time to make changes but certainly not now.Look at KC and how they beat GB this past week.Look at Baltimore last night.I believe in this lockout year everything is different.We will win this week and not only that but we will finally put it all together.Go G Men[/quote]

Listen....I appreciate your enthusiasm.

But the Giants didn't give anyone reason to be optimistic....that was the worst loss I've seen all season, and that's saying alot.

[quote user="pjam84"]i don't know why everyone is wasting all their time pissed off about a game that is over and done with. i got over it before the 4th quarter was over. fact is, we're in the playoffs. they just start two weeks early for us. i for one am excited for saturday. we're playing with house money at this point. time for a winning streak. as far as i'm concerned, maybe 80% of the league has a shot at this point. no one has really consistently dominated in all facets of every game this year. we've been a little more mediocre than most of the good teams, but we still have potential. but in all seriousness....the giants need to wipe that stupid look off their face. literally. lets go big blue![/quote]

I'm still not over losing to the Rams, week 14. 1970.

Friggin Jack Snow!!!!!!

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I'm still not over losing to the Rams, week 14. 1970.

Friggin Jack Snow!!!!!!

[/quote]

LMAO!!!

Starter

Thank you but I think that loss will turn out to be a difference maker.The players know how down they feel and I am how the fans feel.This is a season changer.If we beat the skins we lose to the jesters.Now we beat them and go from there