+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

worse? Eli,diel,defense

Can someone tell me who is worse? this is embarrassing....are you freaking serious? You guys are killing me

If they don't get rid of Diehl Eli is going to get killed! Doesn't Coughlin and Killdrive know that Diehl's best days are far behind him! I'm certainly not saying Eli is playing up to his capabilities and also the defense is lacking but if Diehl stays in, Eli won't finish the season upright. Darn, we cut Petrus and keep this ham and egger! Makes no sense! Thank the lord for the bye!

DD... he gives up pressure EVERY ****ING PLAY, making Eli unable to function at all, resulting in turnovers, resulting in short field for the defense to cover. IT's all a domino effect...

Veteran
    It's hard to blame the defense when the offense can't stay on the ****ing field

I'm surprised the defense hasn't given up MORE points given how much short field Dalton has to work with...

Diehl doesnt always cost us points...but Webster leaving receivers wide open gives up an automatic 6.

All-Pro
    Um...6 points. What do you think now?

This is a BEAT DOWN. The last few weeks have been brutal.

I think I need therapy.

Try the offense. they are horrible. our defense sucks, but I cant blame them lol

They've all been bad, however, I don't think anyone has been as abysmal as David Diehl.