+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alex Smith...

Alex Smith...

Has an OC who just makes sure he doesnt have time to get sacked... The ball is snapped and out of his hands before he even has a chance to be pressured... Makes me mad to see a guy like this (who Eli runs circles around) do so well and we struggle every game... Look at this O and tell me that our problem inst KK... The 9ers O is nothing special but yet effective... And yes the are playing a pretty good D in the Steelers...

What a difference an OC can make in managing the game...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him.

***OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried***

Re: Alex Smith...

I was thinking the same thing. Smith's skill set reminds me of Eli's though. Same kind of throwing
    motion, wants to be a pure pocket passer. Just lacks the accuracy.

Wide open targets being missed by both QBs tonight. Both Romo and Eli would have connected on those plays.

That's why they have given up 18 sacks in the past three games....

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]Has an OC who just makes sure he doesnt have time to get sacked... The ball is snapped and out of his hands before he even has a chance to be pressured... Makes me mad to see a guy like this (who Eli runs circles around) do so well and we struggle every game... Look at this O and tell me that our problem inst KK... The 9ers O is nothing special but yet effective... And yes the are playing a pretty good D in the Steelers... What a difference an OC can make in managing the game...[/quote]</P>

Eli is MUCH more productive than Smith. I guess you're right. An OC CAN make a huge difference.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

sigh...I envy those two defenses playing right now.

BTW Justin Smith on San Fran has to be the most underrated defensive stud in the entire league...

+ Reply to Thread