+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

IS ANYONE ACTUALLY SURPRISED?

Lets be honest, we have seen this for years now. 6-2 and then BOOM.

So, seriously, is anyone actually ​surprised by this? I'm not.

I'm not surprised by losing, i'm surprised by losing to the ****ing BENGALS.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

Not surprised we are losing but i'm surprised HOW we are losing. At least this team could show some heart.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm not surprised by losing, i'm surprised by losing to the ****ing BENGALS.
    Why? Are the Giants a good team that everyone acts like losing to the Bengals is a bad thing?

Veteran
    that has only happen once, why do people always bring this up

Nope not surprised at all, nearly ever qb we play have record games against us.

a second half season meltdown has only happened once? LOL. You're joking right?

Oh, nevermind, your 13 years old and just started watching this Giants after last years Superbowl. Lol. Wow Cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Why? Are the Giants a good team that everyone acts like losing to the Bengals is a bad thing?
    The giants havent been that good, true, but losing to the bengals is like losing to ****ing JACKSONVILLE... that's the only way this game would have been worse.

OH WAIT, WE LOST TO JACKSONVILLE IN PRESEASON, AND ALMOST HAD A COMEBACK ON THE ARM OF RYAN ****ING PERRILOUX

This loyalty bull**** is killing me. BE LOYAL TO THE TEAM, NOT INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

Like some have said. I'm just surprised on how badly we're losing. No one showed up today. And the Bengals aren't that bad of a team. I knew it wouldn't be an automatic win, but I didn't think we'd lose like this. Let's see if this team can do something with themselves over the bye.

Deep playoff run or bust team.