+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Blah blah blah yada yada!

That's all I hear when is team talks. They have looked bad the previous 3 weeks and with all he talk of knowing about their second half problems, getting back to basics, and being called out by their coach they just got slapped around.this team has no heart and the way there been playing I'm not sure what team left on their schedule they can beat.

Coaching staff needs to take full responsibility on not having the team ready to face garbage like Cinn. They need to be embarrassed at themselves and apologetic towards the ownership for impersonating coaches.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

All-Pro
    If they where ashamed of how they played last week what will they feel after today. All that talk, all those articles of how they will work it out, it's all garbage. They just caught a beat down.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    That's all I hear when is team talks. They have looked bad the previous 3 weeks and with all he talk of knowing about their second half problems, getting back to basics, and being called out by their coach they just got slapped around.this team has no heart and the way there been playing I'm not sure what team left on their schedule they can beat.
    Agreed...

I agree with most of this.....but we've been here before. Nothing is over until it is.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I agree with most of this.....but we've been here before. Nothing is over until it is.
    Very true, but even before the second half slide they where not aging solid football. They have been here before and I am very happy they won two Super Bowls but the second half slides have gone wrong more times than good.

Last year still gives me a glimmer of hope.....however small it may seem right now.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Last year still gives me a glimmer of hope.....however small it may seem right now.
    I will tune in in two weeks and hope for the best but from what we have seen from this team even when they win its hard to see them winning many games.

Finally agreed with something Buddy said, but I have room for optimism!

I will tune in in two weeks and hope for the best but from what we have seen from this team even when they win its hard to see them winning many games.
    Well....there has to be some changes made in personnel and scheme. If we don't make the adjustments we can hang it up.