+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So when we win the Super Bowl...

...who will actually remember this game?

I'll remember it when we go 6-10

MUCH better.

what game?

I'll remember this game as the reason why we finally got rid of TC and his "loyal to individuals over the team" attitude...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'll remember this game as the reason why we finally got rid of TC and his "loyal to individuals over the team" attitude...
    Wishful thinking but it is not going to happen. The giants are too cheap to bring a decent coach here. Coughlin was a has been when he was hired and he still is despite the 2 SB's. That was just an aberration like a statistical anomaly. The 2 SB's won despite the coaching staff-except for Spags who by the way seems to have turned around the Saints mediocre D.

Ok....as garbage as that game was....I don't think we're finished, it all comes down to the last 4 games of the season, that's when SB teams are made or broke

All-Pro
    I don't think the season is anywhere near over... however, they clearly have more than "tweaking" to do.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Even if we go 6-10 TC WON'T quit, keep dreaming.
    Bradshaw MIGHT lose his starting spot to Brown. Which will help us win games and get into the playoffs/SB.
    Diehl MIGHT be benched. (although much less unlikely than AB getting benched).Which might also help us.

So I'll remember this as the game that turned things around for us, IF, we make the playoffs. We'll see.

Bench Player
    I believe in Eli and this team and we will be fine provided Dhiel is gone.

Lets face it we won't be lucky this time to even get into the playoffs. The cowboys or eagles will be 1.5 games behind us today, sure they both stink but right now we stink even more.