+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1

    After last season...I'm saving my judgments

    You "Fans" disgust the living **** out of me...all I see is "fire coughlin" and "Bench ELi" threads everywhere.

    Have you not learned a ****ing thing from last year? Backs agains the wall, in 2nd place and what do we do? We get hot at the right time and make the playoffs. WERE IN FIRST PLACE AND YOU WANT TO BENCH OUR QB AND FIRE OUR COACH BECAUSE HE "Lost the team"

    HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE LOST THE TEAM IN THE LAST 8 YEARS??? According to NY Fans and media, approximatley 72 times....

    And don't use the excuse "well last years team had more heart/skills/will to win" because you were using that excuse last year to compare last years team to the 08 team.

    Yeah we lost. But were 2 games up on the NFC east with a bye week ahead of us. We are the best team in the NFCE CALM DOWN!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    How can a team that gets completely outplayed by the BENGALS of all teams be super bowl-quality? Do you need to see a loss to JACKSONVILLE before you believe that? Being blown out by a good team like the Saints last year is one thing.Being blown out by the BENGALS?

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  3. #3
    you might want to see the schedule ahead of us and compare it to what the rest of the division. This game was huge. Finishing with a losing record is still a very likely possibility - especially the way we're playing.

    Being in first place right now, doesn't exactly make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

  4. #4
    @Toad...

    What about losing to the Seahawks...at home...does that not count?

    Barely beating the 0-6 bills...at home...does that not count?

    What about losing 4 straight...does that not count?

    Week 15 loss to Washington...does that not count?

    We have a tendency of losting games that we should win, but we always bounce back.
    Last edited by NYGFaninILL; 11-11-2012 at 05:13 PM.

  5. #5
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,702
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    You "Fans" disgust the living **** out of me...all I see is "fire coughlin" and "Bench ELi" threads everywhere.

    Have you not learned a ****ing thing from last year? Backs agains the wall, in 2nd place and what do we do? We get hot at the right time and make the playoffs. WERE IN FIRST PLACE AND YOU WANT TO BENCH OUR QB AND FIRE OUR COACH BECAUSE HE "Lost the team"

    HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE LOST THE TEAM IN THE LAST 8 YEARS??? According to NY Fans and media, approximatley 72 times....

    And don't use the excuse "well last years team had more heart/skills/will to win" because you were using that excuse last year to compare last years team to the 08 team.

    Yeah we lost. But were 2 games up on the NFC east with a bye week ahead of us. We are the best team in the NFCE CALM DOWN!!!!!!!
    I look at it this way,,we can not do this every year and expect to just flip a switch and win a super bowl,,,,the problems are much deeper this year.

  6. #6
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    How can a team that gets completely outplayed by the BENGALS of all teams be super bowl-quality? Do you need to see a loss to JACKSONVILLE before you believe that? Being blown out by a good team like the Saints last year is one thing.Being blown out by the BENGALS?
    How about getting owned by the Redskins twice last year with Grossman?
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

  7. #7
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,944
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    @Toad...

    What about losing to the Seahawks...at home...does that not count?

    Barely beating the 0-6 bills...at home...does that not count?

    What about losing 4 straight...does that not count?

    Week 15 loss to Washington...does that not count?

    We have a tendency of losting games that we should win, but we always bounce back.
    You're not getting it.

    In those games, we were at least competitive and scoring touchdowns.

    We are barely scoring touchdowns now. We have no rhythm on offense and our defense is still giving up huge chunks of yards.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I look at it this way,,we can not do this every year and expect to just flip a switch and win a super bowl,,,,the problems are much deeper this year.
    So a complete firesale and benching our QB is the perfect answer. I'm not saying there are problems. I'm saying I'm tired of everybody giving up all the damn time.

  9. #9
    The team was basically called out by TC and didn't respond. To me, that is a huge indicator of things going south in a hurry. Even though the Cowboys only have 3 wins, they've been playing good football recently. If they win today, they have a huge chance to win the division.

  10. #10
    I can't really blame the coaches on this one. Players didn't look like they wanted to win the game today from the get-go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts