+ Reply to Thread

Somethings not right

Somethings has got to be wrong with Eli that we dont know about. Some kind of injury, trouble with his wife, I don't know but something is just off with him. Even in his worst days he was good for 250 yards a couple td's. it might of came with three picks but still you get my point

Yes, I've been thinking that.

It goes further than Eli though, we don't look right on a number of levels.

Teams play bad but we look like a group of players that, I dunno, it just goes worse than playing bad.

I said elsewhere, we completely imploded when Bradshaw fumbled.

Now, momentum shifts in this game, but that was spectacular.

Hopefully we can fix it in the bye, but right now we look like a 6-10 football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwestgmen View Post
    Somethings has got to be wrong with Eli that we dont know about. Some kind of injury, trouble with his wife, I don't know but something is just off with him. Even in his worst days he was good for 250 yards a couple td's. it might of came with three picks but still you get my point
    Since DD came back, he took a few more hits and the Goober switch was activated again.

I honestly think opposing defenses just have us figured out now. All good things must come to an end and perhaps Gilbride's scheme is on life support?

Something's not right? What the hell is right with this team, thats what I'd like to know.

I don't know what the hell Eli was thinking when he threw those 2 UGLY picks under pressure, but what can you expect of him when he's getting hurried/hit/sacked/fumbled on every single play?

Even the return team crumbled. The Bengals completely owned this "team". Shameful.