+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever since

Ever since

Cruz started talking about having a framework in place for his next contract...................he's been invisible. Not saying his performance has been due to pre-occupation with the contract but the timing is uncanny. Do we pay him like he played last year or like he's played for much of this year? All of a sudden he does seem to be concerned about getting hit.
    No one remembers who came in second.

It's just so freaking weird how everyone, EVERYONE fell off after the Browns game.
    When do teams just completely fall off?
    Even in our second half swoon last year, we were still competitive and scoring points.
    Now we are averaging less than 20 points a game and Eli is a turnover machine.

Please support.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Cruz started talking about having a framework in place for his next contract...................he's been invisible. Not saying his performance has been due to pre-occupation with the contract but the timing is uncanny. Do we pay him like he played last year or like he's played for much of this year? All of a sudden he does seem to be concerned about getting hit.
    It all factors in. Reese will not jump at a contract, he'll wait to see if things improve.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's just so freaking weird how everyone, EVERYONE fell off after the Browns game.
    When do teams just completely fall off?
    Even in our second half swoon last year, we were still competitive and scoring points.
    Now we are averaging less than 20 points a game and Eli is a turnover machine.
    That tends to happen when your O-line is a revolving door.

heck! I say we start Carr. I bet he won't fumble it getting blindsided from behind.....

He doesnt deserve a new contract...he cant catch..when he does,he either runs backwards or falls to the ground...and he is afraid to get hit...

if he keeps playing like he has it'll be easy to adjust those numbers downward!

i do have faith in Cruz and the team. they will all be back.

I hope he isn't a one year wonder. Time will tell i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    He doesnt deserve a new contract...he cant catch..when he does,he either runs backwards or falls to the ground...and he is afraid to get hit...
    Lets cut him, he's awful. Definitely not worth more than the league minimum he's making now. /sarcasm.

Veteran
    Cruz is soft