+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Since Diehl returned to the starting lineup

This offense has been completely derailed. This is no coincidence. I am not saying he's responsible for every bad play sometimes Eli has had enough time and no one has gotten open, but he has truly looked awful. Not saying Locklear is a pro bowl RT but at least that is his natural position and he is EONS better than DD. Goddamnit TC what are you thinking?

All-Pro
    The offense was bad well before DD came back.. he is part of the problem, but they had issues well before last week.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

I agree we definitely had some issues especially with people getting open, but it has just been absolutely abysmal these past few games. Diehl truly is a revolving door. Eli obviously hasn't played well either besides that and our backfield is invisible out there as well.

maybe eli is now feeling unsure with DD being the RT, making him compensate for DD's terrible-ness. which is clearly having an effect on the game.

they screwed eli and the offense's mojo by taking locklear out...

I dont see how this can be a coincidence at all. The offense didnt have its greatest games against San Fran or Washington, but since Diehl came back the O has just gotten competely inept in all phases.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Vote David Diehl to the Pro Bowl on NFL.com lol.If he gets in and we go to the Superbowl maybe the players can trick him into going to the Pro Bowl instead.

Just watch the game every time the Giants snap the ball whoever Diehl's suppose to be blocking is headed right at Eli!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    maybe eli is now feeling unsure with DD being the RT, making him compensate for DD's terrible-ness. which is clearly having an effect on the game.
    I'm pretty sure this is what is happening.

The last strip was the worst. DD just watched - litterally watched the rusher go up against his help on that side and around Eli's back.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

All-Pro
    The offense started their slump before he became the starter.